Question of the Day, December 29, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, December 29, 2010

Nintendo will be showing a collection of more than ten 3DS games at a January event at its Nintendo World store in New York City. Which of them would you be the most excited about playing?

Jacking

Dec 24, 2010
None of those, really.

Wasn't a Persona (remake or otherwise) announced for the 3DS? I'll take that.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Need more Ocarina of Time :D

Ye, I want Ocarina of Time, I don't care how many times I've already finished it on N64 and GC master quest xD

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I must admit, properly done 3D may make 3D platformers much easier to deal with, though the restrictions have been admirably worked around up to this point. Still - that many people are excited about a 3D remake of Ocarina? I love Ocarina, and I'm still kind of iffy on that.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Where's my Paper Mario 3DS? That's what I'm most looking forward to.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
1: Snake Eater. I've wanted to play that game for a while.
2: Kid Icarus. Finally getting another game after all this time...

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Obviously Professor Layton, but the Resident Evil games are also pretty high up, and then Metal Gear Solid 3 because I seriously love that game. And then Street Fighter IV because it's Street Fighter.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Not that interested in any of those games. At least not enough to buy the 3ds. To be honest, I probably won't ever buy it as I rarely play handhelds anymore although I am intrigued by the 3d concept. Has anyone actually seen the 3ds in action?

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
Just like most everyone else above me, I'm not interested in any of the choices. Not only because I don't care for the migraine of 3D, but the games aren't anything I particularly care for. The only one on the list I would probably check out from a bargain bin is Samurai Warriors so I chose it.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Ocarina of Time 3D. I never got to experience the original, so I am looking forward to playing it. Same with Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Kid Icarus: Uprising also intrigues me. It's not frequently that Nintendo makes a third-person shooter, not to mention that it is a revival of one of Nintendo's oldest characters. Suffice to say, I am curious how it will turn out in the end.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
No MegaMan Legends 3? Seriously? Escapist got pretty worked up over it when it was announced.

Geez...

None of those listed, certainly.