Question of the Day, December 6, 2010

FateDarkstar

Oct 4, 2010
Ya know I have been so exited for this game since I first heard about at Blizzcon last year.. hears the thing, now it's here Im still exited, but I am not leaping out of my fur ya know? Anyways.. I hope to be getting it in a couple weeks. ^.^ GO WORGENS! -Gives a powerful Ammy victory howl-

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Unlike Jace Hall, I don't play WoW, so no. I don't won't be picking it up.
Unless of course Blizzard wants to send me a review copy. I won't say no. I'll even accept the previous iterations of the game necessary to run Cataclysm. I'm also partial to a Diablo 3 alpha build. I'm not picky, anything will do.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
other, I already got cataclysm, bought it from battle.net, so it's already downloaded and ready to play ;)

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I've been clean off WoW for a year and a half and still going. Definitely not going to buy into the crack that consumed damn near 5ish years of my life.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Definately, I've had my Pre-order on for the Collectors Edition since they first announced the game existed. Can't wait.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
I'll be getting it. I reactivated my account earlier today in order to do so. I know I will regret this...

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Preordered the Collector's Edition the very minute it was available from my favourite store. Reactivated my account a week ago.

Michael Keating

Apr 4, 2010
I would definitely be getting it, however I'm far too poor for that kind of shit. I'm a massive RPG fan, and love the MMO experience I have currently had with LOTRO, but purely due to how hard-pressed I am for money I can't go ahead and buy all the content for WoW, then pay for subscription fees.

Varewulf

Nosgoth Fanboy
Oct 22, 2009
I've preordered it, and was a little surprised to not see that among the options.

EMO_of_LiGHT

Jan 25, 2009
I was really, really, REALLY exited about it... until I played the Beta. Not that it was bad, it was fun, but I think it satisfied me enough that I don't need to play it right now. I'll save my money for now, and if I ever feel the pull of MMO's again, I might pick it up. Though by then the Old Republic might be out...

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
Yep picking up my Collectors this afternoon. I ordered a few copies of it actually. Blizzard Collectors Editions sell for quite a bit :D

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
Got it, and waiting for the login rush to clear.

It's fun being European.