Question of the Day, January 9, 2011

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Yes.

And, how much will it cost to make the flames purple hot?

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
This needs to be a collectors edition of Guitar Hero, I WANT IT.

Edit: This needs to be hooked up to the steam game Rhythm Zone, essentially Guitar Hero, but it can analyse your own music so you could play EVERYTHING WITH FIRE.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
I want one, it may just may make me want to play music games again. That or reasonably priced dlc and better gameplay.

SheleKnights

Oct 6, 2010
As long as the device was properly secured to the ground and there was nothing near it then I don't see how you could get burned or start a fire at all.

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
Neonbob said:
...Oh dear god. I want one of those. In my backyard. Right now.
I do believe we've found the best way to roast marshmallows ever.
i agree with you. but i have one question. How can you roast marshmallows with a basketball hoop?

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Suilenroc said:
Neonbob said:
...Oh dear god. I want one of those. In my backyard. Right now.
I do believe we've found the best way to roast marshmallows ever.
i agree with you. but i have one question. How can you roast marshmallows with a basketball hoop?
Hmmm...well, they make wire mesh screens. I think if we got a big enough one of those, and put it over the rim, we'd have a perfect platform!

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Yes! Yes! A thousand times, YES!!! It joins my love of rock with my love of fire. I think I could die happy now.

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
Hell no. Now, if somebody could connect a tesla coil to it, I'd be all for it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ff_AXVlo9U

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Lawyer105 said:
Hell no. Now, if somebody could connect a tesla coil to it, I'd be all for it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ff_AXVlo9U
What about Fire AND a Tesla Coil? That could work, right?

OT: I physically cannot play music games, and my singing voice sucks, but I'd still play it with fire because that would be so damn awesome.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
Oh god I definately would. Imagine trying Raining Blood whilst hooked up to that, everything around would burn!