Question of the Day, January 9, 2011

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
I would definitely invest in the insane cost of fueling that new game mechanic because it has just defied the laws of awesome. Legendary heroes are at this very moment having to amend their whole understanding of awesome, and years of research and adventuring has become obsolete.

I'd even have a go at building this, doesn't look too complicated.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
QuadrAlien said:
I fear the fire would distract me from actually paying attention to the notes that the game wanted me to play. Now, if the notes display could be included in the device somehow...
Different gases burn different colors. Get enough of each... green, red, yellow, blue, and orange pillars of fire will light up the night.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
This is freaking awesome, but I still wouldn't play it because I goddamn hate music games.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Yes. Yes I would. Rule of cool [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RuleOfCool] applies.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
how would you get burned? the person is standing behind the camera which is a good few meters back, you run more of a chance with a bonfire.

EmzOLV

Oct 20, 2010
Definitely. I'm a massive pyro junkie during normal hours, let alone when it comes to game time. Bring it on!!