Question of the Day, June 22, 2010

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
Jedoro said:
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
I don't think I'll get any of them, but if I had to I'd get a 360 Slim. The Elite I have works fine, so no need to replace it.
That is what I was gonna say. Say, has your elite bricked?
Brick? It's E74'd if that's what you mean, but I just had to mail it in and it's fine now.
That is also what happened to me. All those non elites don't know that 1 red light is worst!

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Out of all four of these, I want the 3DS. Most of the games are N64 rereleases and Kid Icarus makes a comeback. Also there's a new Paper Mario on this portable system.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
I don't think I'll get any of them, but if I had to I'd get a 360 Slim. The Elite I have works fine, so no need to replace it.
Brick? It's E74'd if that's what you mean, but I just had to mail it in and it's fine now.
That is also what happened to me. All those non elites don't know that 1 red light is worst!
Not really. They fixed it for free and paid shipping both directions.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Well, I've still yet to get a DS, and with the announcement of the 3DS, I will most certainly be waiting until then to play all of the older games I wanted to. Honestly though, the 3DS's line-up is already looking about as good to me as the entire back catalogue of the original DS, but then that's probably just because of the announcement of a new Paper Mario game for it, and the fact that I LOVE that series.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
I already hav a 360 n ps3 move and the kinect don't seems that different from the Wii I rather go with THE 3DS! with Legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of Time :D

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Furburt said:
3DS. For the sole reason that unlike the other two gimmicky things, it's actually got good games. I don't mind 3D when used well. 360 Slim looks fine, but I'm a PC gamer, mostly, and Kinect and Move can kindly shuffle away and die for all I care.
You don't think 3D is a gimmick? I understnad your point that it has a huge back catalog of good games. It's really just another DS that can do more tricks. And just like the Wii, I see the 3D being outright abused, and become a gimmick. Then Sony and MS will come in and unfuck it.

OT: They can burn all that hardware as far as I'm concerned. I guess the 360 slim is the only thing that acutally makes sense, but I got an MW2 Xbox and it came with a 250GB HDD and runs great.

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
Jedoro said:
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
Well, they're pretty much required by law. Or you could sue them to the stone age.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I don't actually plan on buying any of them, I'm happy with my current systems and shall only be buying games for the foreseeable future.

CovertCell

Nov 4, 2009
For me it's the new 360. My Game store has a deal, if you trade in your elite you get 50% off and with the wireless adapter it goes down to just £80 to pay for the new system. But do I have that £80 to spare for a console I pretty much have already? NO!

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
The 3DS, because I have no excitement for the Kinect or Move whatsoever.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Need a 'None of the above' option.
360 slim is the most attractive option in there, but mostly because I plan to get a 360 anyway.
The fact that it's 'slim' is more or less irrelevant to me.
Kinect is a gimmick I'm not interested in.
Move is stupid.
3DS doesn't interest me.

So 360 slim, I guess.

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
If the Kinect wasn't so expensive, it would be that. Maybe in a year or two... I like the name change though.

3DS for me. Recently brought a DS Lite, but I'd love the 3DS, so may see about price and pick one up after christmas (or whenever the release date is).

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
Spiner909 said:
Jedoro said:
Well, they're pretty much required by law. Or you could sue them to the stone age.
Still, they fixed it for free, so I'm not complaining.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
Furburt said:
CORRODED SIN said:
Furburt said:
3DS. For the sole reason that unlike the other two gimmicky things, it's actually got good games. I don't mind 3D when used well. 360 Slim looks fine, but I'm a PC gamer, mostly, and Kinect and Move can kindly shuffle away and die for all I care.
You don't think 3D is a gimmick? I understnad your point that it has a huge back catalog of good games. It's really just another DS that can do more tricks. And just like the Wii, I see the 3D being outright abused, and become a gimmick. Then Sony and MS will come in and unfuck it.
I do, sort of, but the thing about the 3DS, the 3D is optional, for one thing, and despite the fact 3D may be a gimmick, it's still a gimmick with buttons and a proper control scheme. Move, I dunno, maybe it'll work, but Kinect I can't see doing any good.

Plus, I liked the Wii, so if this turns out the same way I can't say any problems with that.
Good point, it does have buttons. I can't way to see the next PSP. With the way Sony is about 3D, I wouldn't doubt they have a 3D handheld in the works.

Move is probably better then Kinect, and they are both better handling tech then the 5 year old Wii, but as I've quoted before, "It's all the same retarded."