Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
So many choices... new Final Fantasy, new ToR or Diablo classes/trailers...anything?

Diablo is less surprising, tho, wot with Blizz wanting to keep people surprised for BlizzCon[footnote]you know, before they leak the info a week prior and all...[/footnote].

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I've already seen enough of Guild Wars 2, Pokemon Black and White, and Diablo 3, so they only one I missed was Pikmin 3.

wkrepelin

Apr 28, 2010
It's too soon to expect ME3 but I was really hoping Team ICO would have more for us on the Last Guardian. I'm really itching for that one after ICO and Colossus.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
I voted for "other".

The reason being I'd REALLY like to see something regarding a new Hitman game.

bassdrum

jygabyte!
Oct 6, 2009
I'm beginning to fear for Beyond Good & Evil 2's life... I was really, really hoping to see signs of activity at E3, but I'm afraid that the game may be dying a slow, painful death. I won't give up hope, but I feel that drastic measures may be required to convince Ubisoft to put that game out the door.

Also, being the Half-Life fan that I am, I would have loved to have seen ep. 3 as well (but not quite as much as BG&E2).

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
I was really dissapointed when Final Fantasy Versus XIII didn't make an appearance, didn't really care about anything else there apart from the new Assassins Creed game.

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
I chose Diablo 3, even though I wasnt expecting an appearance, simply because Blizzard wants to save all their juicy info for their own convention. But Still, that would have been an amazing surprise.

Aug 17, 2009
Off the list, I Am Alive, because it's the only one (other than Mass Effect, but that's in no danger of not coming out) that I care about.

Not on the list, The Elder Scrolls V. There are three games that I go to when I'm bored for some instant fun. Duke Nukem 3D, Sid Meier's Pirates!, and Oblivion. I WANT MORE.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
PERSONALLY I was really disappointed by EA not revealing an expansion to Spore...

dochmbi

Sep 15, 2008
No elder scrolls v :/ Thought it was supposed to come in 2010, cause morrowind was 2002 and oblivion was 2006.

Anti-Robot Man

Apr 5, 2010
I voted ME3 because I wasn't expecting TES V at the show. I wish they would just announce that they're working on it...

TheRenaissanceMan

Invent Combustible Lemons
Jun 1, 2010
I would have liked to see something from Respawn Entertainment. Maybe they were there and I didn't look hard enough....

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Ohh this is a tough one... I'm saying Last Guardian because that probably would have meant the Shadow/Ico HD collection thing as well... Runners up are Pokemon Black & White and Diablo III and I really wanted to see more information on I Am Alive... Oh well.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
The Great JT said:
Portal 2. More Portal 2 now! Do it now!
Portal 2 was shown at the Sony show
Phlakes said:
I'm surprised there was no HL2: Ep. 3 option.
Same, but we all know if it would've been up there 90%+ of the escapist would've picked it and it wouldn't have been fair to the other radio buttons.

OT: Half-Life 2: Episode 3 or just more Valve, all the rumors of a new source engine and what-not had me a bit overly-hopeful