Question of the Day, March 23, 2010

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
global agenda, wow and some free browser ones.

i loooove grinding.

.Warheart

May 1, 2009
I played Silkroad Online until a while ago. That private server I played on got sued, but I'm still very into MMOG's.

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
I don't play any MMOs right now, although I played wow for about a month a few years back. I just prefer regular online play to MMOs, because there isn't that feeling of 'falling behind' that plagues me whenever i'm not on an MMO.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
Not really. I mean, I usually give the trial accounts a try, but when the trials end I've usually already gotten bored with it and moved on. It's actually like this with most games for me, they very rarely keep my interest for more than a few days and then I never play them again. Kinda annoying really...

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Currently taking a break from WoW, because there isn't anything to keep me playing. Doing one thing a day isn't enough for me, ya know?

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
I don't play mmo's although I have been tempted by STO and definitely will be by ToR when it arrives.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
not ATM, played WoW and EVE online a few years back, bit got sortof tired of the whole MMO genre, don't think i'll be playing any MMOs again anytime soon

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I played one a couple of years ago, got bored of it, and pretty much swore off the things.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
I've played WoW and Warhammer Online in the past, and I currently have an active, albeit largely unused, subscription to STO.

It's fun to jump on with friends every now and then, but ultimately MMO's bore me.

ramox

Mar 11, 2010
Played WoW for over 4 years straight untill i got a new job last year which made raiding impossible so i stopped alltogether. I still kinda miss the days and my guild but had to move on.
However, the "massive" thing really apeals to me and even more so the guild/clan flavor of community.

Sairok

Nov 22, 2009
Been playing WoW for a while, though my subscription runs out at the end of this month. Doubt I'll renew it, it's gotten quite boring recently. Not sure if I'll start on any other MMO's anytime soon

Mykonos

May 19, 2009
If I didn't have to steal wifi and bought a better desktop...and had a good job...maybe.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
In the past I've played WoW (which was fun for a little while) and Perfect World (which sucked ass because of the crappy community), so I don't play them any more.