Question of the Day, March 23, 2010

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I've tried too many to list, but most of them didn't keep my attention for very long. Only FFXI and LotRO lasted for more than a few months.

I'm hoping that trend will end with Jumpgate Evolution.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Oh very much so. I play World of Warcraft (my five 80's say hello) and I dabble in Warhammer Online (it's not that good), Age of Conan (see previous) and Dungeons and Dragons Online (and again, but at least it's free to play).

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
I did play World Of Warcraft for some time, it was fun enough, I guess.
And tried the Champions Online demo, that was even more fun, got to get the full game some day after the exams.
Furburt said:
I don't, no. I played a few of the bigger ones for a little while to see what they were like, I have to say, I wasn't impressed.

However, I maintain a healthy level of enthusiasm for The Old Republic. If it turns out to be good, me and Hubilub shall both play on it.
Well, that makes three of us, although I'm going to play it even if it sucks (won't happen, it's Bioware after all).

evilninja60

Feb 22, 2009
i play mmos mainly because i can game with my friends. i play wow (yes i know i know) use to play runescape, maple story, and a few ijji games.

xHipaboo420x

Apr 22, 2009
I play World Of Warcraft casually, and I'm waiting until I get a big assignment out of the way before finally taking the plunge with EVE Online.

Really, though, I'm just stalling and filling in time until The Old Republic comes out.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
I started off with City of Heroes in Middle School, then Star Wars Galaxies until a couple of months after the NGE, then WoW up until Wrath of the Lich King was announced, and now nothing. I have nothing against Wrath of the Lich King, but thinking about how I didn't want to re-grind and hear people complain about all of the changes helped me realize that MMOs aren't my thing. They're nice if you can handle them, but I just don't want to have to deal with balancing one with my far more important real life issues.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
I used to and I occasionally consider picking up another one, but the thing is that I only like playing online with people I know. The only MMOG any of my friends are playing right now is Maple Story, which I hate. If my friends ever join one game in particular, maybe I will start playing.

zhemis

Mar 22, 2010
I played Dungeons and Dragons online back when it wasn't free. Man, did I get shafted. And actually, I did get shafted, had to deal with customer support for days.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Been a "hardcore" WoW-raider for a few years now.

[small] Damn you to hell festergut, damn you to hell...[/small]

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
I haven't been able to get into any MMO that I have tried. Maybe later on down the line a better one will get me involved but for now no.

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Used to, got addicted to WoW but i've been clean for over 2 years now. lol

Henry Michel Proust

Mar 9, 2010
I've been playing WoW for around a year now. I'm more of a causal WoW player - max 1 instance a day, minimum farming, occasionally raid (mostly random one). I've got other things to do...

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
I played WoW for a while, but happily quit now.
Played the trail for EvE, didn't inquire further.

Always meant to check out City of Heroes/Villains, never had the time.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
2Moons and Guild Wars. I don't want to spend money on subscription fees.