Question of the Day, March 7, 2010

Jan 15, 2010
Left 4 Dead just because it makes more sense for a zombie to be fast and running at you since they are TRYING TO EAT YOU. Also the Left 4 Dead games felt more like a Zombie Apocalypse to me.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Other: ... I was about to say Breath of Fire III mainly becuase of its Zombie Dragon,but then I saw...

marioman360 said:
my favorite zombie game is:
and realized there's only one true ansewer.
Man how unfair is it that the chainsaw guy can't be killed only stunned.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
Dead Rising zombies are pretty much the most boring of them all because you can kill them by farting in their direction.
Left 4 Dead zombies are a little more robust, but it's the RE zombies for me. DIE ALREADY, GODDAMNIT DIE!

Spiner909

Dec 3, 2009
The Left 4 Dead zombies spin around you while punching you. And they're very fast. That's pretty scary on expert.
I guess they technically are mutants, though.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I prefer the Left 4 Dead ones myself. They are a lot more interesting then the ones who just stumble about. Plus the Special Infected really makes things interesting.

Sep 14, 2009
Furburt said:
I'd have to go with Left 4 Dead. Sure, the 'Dawn Of The Dead' style slow and dumb zombies are the classics, but the 28 days later fast and furious zombie is a hell of a lot scarier for me.
exactly, in 28 weeks later when hes running from the house to the boat on the river, holy shitttt i woulda been shitting my pants and pissin myself while running full speed to that boat

slow and stupid zombies aren't scary at all, i can A)run from you, B)kick your ass, C)outsmart you

the new age zombies are what scares the living piss out of me

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Resident Evil series for me. Sheerly for the solid (if not somewhat confusing and convaluted) Storyline

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I have to go with the L4D zombies, they are just overly brutal and just insanely frightening. Crank it up to "Realism" Mode and you pretty much have the ultimate zombie, they move fast, hit hard, and you can pretty much pump them with a full clip of ammo and they still come at you.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Furburt said:
I'd have to go with Left 4 Dead. Sure, the 'Dawn Of The Dead' style slow and dumb zombies are the classics, but the 28 days later fast and furious zombie is a hell of a lot scarier for me.
Agreed, how can slow be scary. True the slow relentless never stop ever until the end of the universe thing of terminator was scary shit, walking at a leasurely pace for your life struck me as rather comical. Lightning fast hurricanes of fury with a signle purpose to feed and feed until there is nothing left. The endless hunger, the great devourer. Thats scary. The thought that their is an endless horde of lethal fast single minded beings with no purpose but to kill and infect until there is nothing to kill.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Left 4 Dead (the first one, not the second by any stretch of the imagination) does the "zombie" apocalypse very well. Despite the fact that they're not really undead...Max Brooks has a much better explanation for zombies anyway, but good game nonetheless.

somedude98 said:
Agreed, how can slow be scary. True the slow relentless never stop ever until the end of the universe thing of terminator was scary shit, walking at a leasurely pace for your life struck me as rather comical. Lightning fast hurricanes of fury with a signle purpose to feed and feed until there is nothing left. The endless hunger, the great devourer. Thats scary. The thought that their is an endless horde of lethal fast single minded beings with no purpose but to kill and infect until there is nothing to kill.
How can slow zombies be scary? Read World War Z or The Zombie Survival Guide.