Question of the Day, May 18, 2010

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

What a brilliant asshole Captain Planet is though, five powers - earth, water, wind, fire, heart - and he gives the African kid heart. Not water, so he could prevent his people from dying of thirst in mass quantities. Not earth so he could cultivate the land and make it better for the crops, NOOO, he gives the kid fucking heart. Dick.

Wait, Captain Planet wasn't in comics, was he? Well, if graphic novels count, then V.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Rorschach. Or Nightwing. Maybe Deadpool. I definitely remember answering this question fairly recently...

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
The Dog Welder.

Or Batman, he's good too.

Calumon: Why don't people just try shooting Batman? Seems kind of pointless.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
KimberlyGoreHound said:
CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

What a brilliant asshole Captain Planet is though, five powers - earth, water, wind, fire, heart - and he gives the African kid heart. Not water, so he could prevent his people from dying of thirst in mass quantities. Not earth so he could cultivate the land and make it better for the crops, NOOO, he gives the kid fucking heart. Dick.

Wait, Captain Planet wasn't in comics, was he? Well, if graphic novels count, then V.
Actually, the african guy got Earth. The south american kid got heart.
Yay for useless knowledge!

Now, back on topic, my today's superheros comes from manga and tehre are so many... So I can't choose. :<
On my childhood though, it would be Batman. Millionaire kicking bad guy's ass!

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
I do like Batman, but I also kind of like Iron Man. Not to mention "not-so-super"-heroes like Rorschach.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Since I can only choose one, Spidey takes it with no contest. But Batman is a close second with my favorite mutant Iceman rounding out the top 3.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Batman for me...just love how he actually dosnt have any powers...he is just a man, with too much money

SavingPrincess

Bringin' Text-y Back
Feb 17, 2010
Spawn and The Punisher. Out of the two, I'd have to give it to Spawn. I like less-than-perfect heroes who take advantage of the worst of what the bad guys have to offer and use it against them. Something about that appeals to me.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
Its a tie between wolverine and storm. Ironically none of them were part of the original team or confirmed to be mutants of omega level (the most powerful level) but they both have some of the greatest powers among the X-men.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Phishfood said:
Iron Man!

partly because he is kick ass and partly because he is one of the few that isn't a superhero to avenge his parent/aunt/pet goldfish.
This. He's a Superhero who does it because he enjoys it, rather then because he feels he should. Also, he feels a lot more believable then some of the others.