Question of the Day, May 21, 2010

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
Luigi gets far too much flack from the internet and from Nintendo but he still seems to be popular no matter how stupid Nintendo tries to make him. At least he's not chasing after the same tail all the time ;)

Flionk

Nov 5, 2007
I've had a real soft-spot for Luigi ever since Luigi's Mansion. I never thought a Mario game could be emotional until that.

Kibbles 'n Bits

May 19, 2010
People forget to realize the importance of the Goomba in Bowser's Army. Despite being the lowest ranking soldiers they're the front lines. Thus, a Goomba is whom I vote for, the front lines man.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Luigi, always playing second fiddle to Mario. I have sympathy for him, and I liked Luigi's Mansion.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
I am going to have to go with Luigi. It seems funny that in an many other materials made Luigi is shown to be the better/more honorable of the two brothers. Probably because he simply did not have as much personality in the games? (Not that Mario had much either, but meh)

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Bowser for me...because, no matter what. He can never think of anything other than "Lots of castles!"

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Birdo. So cute, and so gender-confused.

Edit: Actually, that's a lie. She knows exactly what her gender is. It's the rest of the world that has a problem with it.

Sark

Jun 21, 2009
Luigi. I feel for the man, and There will be Brawl made me love him.