Question of the Day, May 23, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, May 23, 2010

Shrek is back in another sequel, this time as the domesticated family ogre. Are you excited for Shrek Forever After?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
I'm not choosing any of the polls because I'm not excited for it and I'm not going to see it but I don't hate the series. The first few were pretty good.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
i have yet to see the third one.

liked the first two though.(mostly because of DONKEYY!)

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
If someone offers to buy me a ticket, I don't think I'll turn it down. If they wanted to bring someone and chose me as a guest, I wouldn't mind. I'd never see it myself any other way.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Needs another option- Like the series but think it should have just shut up and died like five years ago.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
If I'm forced to watch it in the same way I was forced to watch Finding-F*cking-Nemo in high school over and over and over again, then I will.

I would go on to explain why that is, but I that's a whole different thread and I don't want to steer this one off course.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I loved the first two. Then the third one killed the series. I think I shall spare myself the sight of a fourth movie doing indecent things to the corpse.

'Tis a shame.

Orange_Clockwork

Oct 29, 2009
I have a hate for Shrek only acquired by the constant playings of the movie and blabbering of the shitty one-hit lines. Like Jeff Dunham.

Rest assured that no matter how the movie goes, there will be children who repeat the dry and idiotic lines from Shrek.

And screw Achmed.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I didn't even know about this new one till a few days ago.

In all honesty. Won't be seeing it

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
I liked the first two. The third sucked ass. I'll inevitably end up seeing it, but on DVD.

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
Why is there never a neutral yes / no option in polls? Its always extremes like you either love it or hate it.

But personally I'm not gonna see it, I don't really like watching films that much.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
You never seem to get the poll options to line up with the most popular opinion.

In this case: Liked the first two, but won't see the latest.

Oinodaemon

Apr 9, 2009
seems like a lot of us never saw the third one...i didnt, but i really liked the first two.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
xavierxenon said:
Why is there never a neutral yes / no option in polls? Its always extremes like you either love it or hate it.

But personally I'm not gonna see it, I don't really like watching films that much.
I approve this message.

I don't hate the Shrek series. I just don't particularly care all too much. Hell, I didn't even know there was a fourth one until I saw it reviewed here.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
The series has shriveled up and died. The first Shrek was good, but waaaiittt Dreamworks didn't have chance to ruin it.