Question of the Day, May 23, 2010

Vanquishuer

Twilight Vanquisher
Mar 5, 2009
i dont hate the series, and im not gonna see it.

these polls have always been unfair in my mind.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I don't really care about the series, so maybe at some point. But it's not something I'll go out of my way for.

LWS666

[Speech: 100]
Nov 5, 2009
i liked the first one and the second one, but i'm not gonna see this one.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
The first one was good. The second one was ok. The third, never saw. So what makes you think I'll see #4? I don't hate the series. I'm just annoyed by it.

evilninja60

Feb 22, 2009
soapyshooter said:
evilninja60 said:
i am not promoting the actions in which i am about to say

i am planning on seeing it but i'm bootleging it. not because i don't want to pay to it but i want the people who made it to lose money (viacom) because of what there doing to youtube.
So do you also not watch tv? Because nearly a third are owned by Viacom. Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon...just to name a few.
actually i don't useally watch tv cause i can 99% of the time just find the shows i want to watch on the internet.

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
I only liked the 2nd one. First was meh to me, the second one rocked and the third bored me to sleep

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
evilninja60 said:
soapyshooter said:
evilninja60 said:
i am not promoting the actions in which i am about to say

i am planning on seeing it but i'm bootleging it. not because i don't want to pay to it but i want the people who made it to lose money (viacom) because of what there doing to youtube.
So do you also not watch tv? Because nearly a third are owned by Viacom. Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon...just to name a few.
actually i don't useally watch tv cause i can 99% of the time just find the shows i want to watch on the internet.
LOL! so you still enjoy tv shows made by Viacom but you just watch them online. That makes everyyythingg ok!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I think we need another 'no' option that doesn't involve hating the series, some of us (me) aren't intending to see the latest Shrek film but that doesn't necessarily mean I hate the series.

I liked the first two at least...
Was watching the second one earlier today...

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
I said no, but not because I hate Shrek. I loved the first Shrek because it was unique, cute, and flat out hilarious. But I'm sick of seeing all the sequels being released and think we can let it die now. Please? Can we let it die already?

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Responded no myself, but only because of this movie. 1 and 2 were pretty good. I cannot even stand watching 3, and I have no intention at all of watching the fourth.

GodKlown

Dec 16, 2009
I have never seen any of the Shrek movies, therefore I'm not about to start with the last movie. Different situation if I had kids, but I haven't made that mistake yet. That and MovieBob said it totally sucks.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Utterly hating Mike Myers, I've yet to see any of the movies, so no, I won't be seeing it.

Generator

May 8, 2009
I loved the first Shrek! It was a clever and witty take on clichéd fairy tales, that I still find to be genuinely funny.

I really liked the second Shrek. Though not quite as inspired as the original, I still found it quite clever and funny, and have watched it many times.

I hated the third movie. Everything I enjoyed about the first two was gone to make room for overused jokes and an uninteresting plotline.

Therefore, no, I do not plan on seeing the fourth.

epikAXE

Save the planet: It has beer!
Oct 26, 2009
There should be an option for 'No because i think it will ruin the series thusfar'
if shek 3 hadnt done so already :/.

I thought shrek 1 and 2 were amazing

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Why do they have to add text after "yes" or "no". Just because I said no doesn't mean i hate the series. i quite liked the first two.