Question of the Day, May 28, 2010

UnravThreads

Aug 10, 2009
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Having run a guild in WoW, I can easily say that Doraleous is in charge. I had a Neebs or two over the course of time, and they like to put on a big face about how they're really running the show, but at the end of the day they're mostly just talk. And while Walken is undeniably useful towards getting them work, he doesn't make any actual leadership decisions.
I thought this, too.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Sir Walken for sure! he is the one telling where to go all the time, and, subvertly controlling things from the shadow with plot development

...Plus, he is only one who looks like a professional Knight lol

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
WhiteTigerShiro said:
Having run a guild in WoW, I can easily say that Doraleous is in charge. I had a Neebs or two over the course of time, and they like to put on a big face about how they're really running the show, but at the end of the day they're mostly just talk. And while Walken is undeniably useful towards getting them work, he doesn't make any actual leadership decisions.
Having also been a GM in WOW, I can easily say that running a guild is not nearly as important as you think it is.

OP:
In charge? Someone's in charge?

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Doraleous seems logical as he is the one people differ to. He's the leader, he just dosen't have the full authority of the group.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Irridium said:
Broof.

He knows how to get shit done. He's also an expert in disguises.
Agreed, he may just be 'a consultant' but hes the man who wears the britches in that group

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Neebs doesn't actually run it, but Doralingus does.

Neebs just speaks for him.

However, I do forsee Ladder Guy being in charge soon.

Actually, he's ALREADY the leader. Seriously, he's got a ladder, and he's got a perfect record. I think he's a bit better suited to leading than Dorrungus.

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
Doralingus is technically in charge, but he doesn't really command the respect of the group, walken and neebs both make a lot of descisions for him. but ultimatly the people in charge are those that are paying them, them and the wetolds and the cave people who need someone to fight for them.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Neebs gets a lot of his ideas done, but he's retarded. Walken hardly does anything, but when he does, he saves the day. Walken.

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
Sir Walken duh! He is the one getting the jobs and he is the one who has to pull everyone back togeter when Neebs is being retarded.

DeSpiner said:
Sir Walken.
He's the one finding the real jobs and saving their collective behinds when they (invariably) get in trouble (mostly because of Neebs).

Sir Walken always moves the plot along.
He said it better than me...

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Other. When you really look at it no one is in charge. Doraleous gives orders but no usually follows them. The only times the team actually functioned as a team was at the Meh Kingdom and when the double crossed the Pyramites. Every other time Doraleous tries to give orders no one follows them and they just do their own thing.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
I would say that none of them are in control, Doraleous tries but than Neebs and Mirdon practically screw things up, Walken only advises, and Bruff... he just sits there like Clint Eastwood would.

adamson1000

Aug 23, 2009
LADDER MAN
there are so many ways how he will come in handy like if someone is stuck on a roof who lit the house on fire and cant jump down cause its like a 6 story building and poisin gas is making the person not be able to climb down and because of the poisin gas he or she is unconcious BOOM ladder man is there.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Corpse XxX said:
I have yet to see a question of the day that i in any way can relate to.. So had to google..
My vote goes to that viking fellaw.. What ever his name is..
Okay, one, he is dead, and two, this is perfectly relevant because they are talking about an escapist webshow.
O.T. Doralingus of course, although neebs keeps fucking stuff up.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
I would go ahead and say that The Escapist is in charge. But then again that joke feels bad and unoriginal so Walken