Question of the Day, May 28, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, May 28, 2010

Doraleous is the self-professed leader of the group, but sometimes it doesn't seem like he has things under control. Who really runs things?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Neebs. And he does a terrible job of it, too.

That said, Doralingus does maintain some degree of control at the meetings. Some degree.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Neebs. And he does a terrible job of it, too.
indeed that is true

Doraleous likes to believe he is but in reality Neebs sort of runs with it

but "it blows me away how stupid they can be"

also i think Doraleous is the best name ever!

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
I have yet to see a question of the day that i in any way can relate to.. So had to google..
My vote goes to that viking fellaw.. What ever his name is..

Epigone

Nov 21, 2009
Neebs because Myrdon always agrees with him, and now that Drak is out of the picture it is 2 against 1.

DeSpiner

Jan 25, 2010
Sir Walken.
He's the one finding the real jobs and saving their collective behinds when they (invariably) get in trouble (mostly because of Neebs).

Sir Walken always moves the plot along.

Apr 17, 2009
Who's the one finding them jobs? Who's the one getting the word about them out? Who's the one who seems to get them out of trouble and gets the job done most often? It's Sir Walken, of course

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
toss up between Neebs and sir Walken
neebs just does stuff and it seams to stick a bit
while sir Walken is an advisor that is pretty much always listened to and gets the proper jobs and stuff like that

i voted Sir Walken because he seams to have more pull than neebs

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
I think people are mistaking being in charge and being useful. Neebs is the one in charge as he always gets his plans carried on with the support of Myrdon and against doraleous.
But Sir Walken is the one doing something useful for the group, almost the only one doing something useful for the group.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
It's Walken.

Where is everyone going? Where Walken says.

Who saves the team? Walken does.

Also...It's WALKEN...AS A KNIGHT. There can be no other leader.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Pallindromemordnillap said:
Who's the one finding them jobs? Who's the one getting the word about them out? Who's the one who seems to get them out of trouble and gets the job done most often? It's Sir Walken, of course
This and everyother Sir Walken post above xD

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Doraleous. The others do shit without asking, but he's the only one capable of commanding others.

Amsus

Feb 10, 2010
while sir Walken certainly keeps the company afloat by getting the jobs and generally getting things done Neebs is clearly in charge of hiring and has the authority to sign Doraleous up as a gladiator and what not.
no doubt in my mind the answer is Drak

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Having run a guild in WoW, I can easily say that Doraleous is in charge. I had a Neebs or two over the course of time, and they like to put on a big face about how they're really running the show, but at the end of the day they're mostly just talk. And while Walken is undeniably useful towards getting them work, he doesn't make any actual leadership decisions.

Retodon8

Jun 25, 2008
Epigone said:
Neebs because Myrdon always agrees with him, and now that Drak is out of the picture it is 2 against 1.
That's pretty much what I was thinking.
I quite enjoy how Myrdon keeps backing up Neebs, seeing sense in his take on logic.