Question of the Day, May 31, 2010

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
I'd like to see a left 4 dead ride. Like a walk through ride not a sit down one where you go through one of the scenario's in the game and have like a bazillion LARPing zombies chasing you :). I'll be right back I'm going patenting that *runs off*

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Pac-Man, Space Invaders, Mario, Zelda, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Doom, HalfLife, Warcraft...
Damn the list could go on and on, not every game i personally like but names big enough to make impact on gaming community as a whole.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
A Fallout themed trudge through a desolate wasteland would be awesome.
And I can see right now, come see our new roller coaster "Escape From City 17"

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
half life? ^^

I want a black mesa themed park. a roller coaster set on the "inbound" tracks. a haunted lab. the possibilities are endless

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
Slightly off-topic but you could put it in the same park, I would LOVE to see a paintball recreation of dust_2. A whole CS themed paintball park would be incredible.

Powerman88

Dec 24, 2008
Duh?! None of these terrible choices. Left 4 Dead; the theme park?! I mean come on! Totally awesome.

The others wouldn't work because: Katamari would be too messy, a TRUE Super Mario park would have to have custom gravity (which I think they're working on), Final Fantasy would have too many safety hazards with giant swords and sharp hair, Call of Duty already exists (its called the army), and Castlevania, well, too twilight.

Glyver

Mar 13, 2010
Clearly they should have a Bioshock ride. Then again, people might die of an overdose from the high levels of awesome.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
None. Video games should stay video games, we don't need them transferred to another entertainment medium.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I was going to Say Super Mario Bros, but I knew most people would pick it, so I chose Final fantasy. How fun would it be to ride around on a Chocobo, or in an Airship? Plus you would get to hear the awesome Chocobo and Overworld themes.

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
Sikachu said:
Slightly off-topic but you could put it in the same park, I would LOVE to see a paintball recreation of dust_2. A whole CS themed paintball park would be incredible.
that would be epic

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Would love to see a Final fantasy themed ride! A ride through the series!

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
The N64 LoZ series parlour-games. It just hit.
And I came.

Imagine setting down bombchus to hit unwary chickens!
And a boat ride where you photograph huge octopi!
And a garden maze where you avoid dim-witted castle guards!
Oh Lord yes!!

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
other...portal...i don't care how you do it, just get it done...you know you want to see GLaDOS in real life...

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
While I'm not sure how it would work out, I'd love to see a Katamari Damacy ride.