Question of the Day, May 31, 2010

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
Ldude893 said:
Corpse XxX said:
I would say COD, just because i would expect to see some gunfire and explosions.. That always nice.. "Nothing like the smell of gunpowder in the morning.." cookie for reference

[HEADING=2]It's NAPALM in the morning, dammit. [/HEADING]
And it's "I LOVE," not "NOTHING LIKE" And in no way could you bridge CoD and this quote, seeing as they are two totally different things.

RamirezDoEverything

Jan 31, 2010
AkJay said:
I would love to see a Metroid themed roller coaster.
And a Fallout-based Laser Tag Center would be awesome!
That would be freaking awesome.

Super Mario Bros ride, simply because that whole franchise screams amusement

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Mario is such a classic game that it has to be so. I want to play Call of Duty laser tag though...

siddif

Aug 11, 2009
I said Mario because of its wide appeal and is easily recognised even by non gamers plus you could have a Yoshi carousel, Bullet Bill roller coaster etc...

Final Fantasy would have been fun but people would just argue about which stories to include and fight about which is the best...

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
A halo or a Oblivion ride would be awesome

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
I would probally want Halo ride despite it being an ok game in my opinion it is an icon for the gaming industry. Imagine a ride like Disney's space mountain but your in a pelican and there is massive explosions going on all around you, with some pretty epic music.

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
The call of duty ride could be almost like an on-rails shooter. You could shoot at targets along the course and get ranked at the end.

SpaceCop

Feb 14, 2010
A theme park ride might be just the platform Final Fantasy has been itching to transition onto.. Spectacular science-fantasy scenery to whip through; otherworldly figures in impossible costumes to sweep past effortlessly; cyclopean behemoths--intricately detailed--to dodge between as they roar and pummel each other beneath a backdrop of awe inspiring sorcerous effects... And through the whole journey the audience isn't expected to do anything but marvel at the immensity of the raw, living visuals, and keep their arms inside at all times.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
a silent hill haunted house, and when u think uve made it to the end a guy in a pyramid head costume runs out a RAPES you! but in all seriousness id say a ratchet and clank roller coaster

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I said Mario, also it's a shame THIS question of the day will never be truly answered and the most picked option won't be turned into a Theme Park Ride