Question of the Day, May 31, 2010

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Corpse XxX said:
I would say COD, just because i would expect to see some gunfire and explosions.. That always nice.. "Nothing like the smell of gunpowder in the morning.." cookie for reference

[HEADING=2]It's NAPALM in the morning, dammit. [/HEADING]

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
I think it would be set up by gaming platform of choice. Then at the end of every day you could literally have a console war!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Super Mario Bros. Preferable based around 3 or World because you could fly in those.

Hmm...

Nevermind, no one wants to hear my ideas for it.

Apr 28, 2008
Timesplitters.
There's so much potential there!

Going through (fake) portals into different times, each with their own unique track permutation of some kind...

And, as with every Timesplitters-related post I make, I dance!

Seriously, that would be awesome.

Grike

May 2, 2010
I think a Dead Space-themed ride would be cool, with monsters jumping out at you as you turn corners and awesome stuff like that.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
I chose Other because I was going to say Silent Hill, but some damn Ninja has beaten me to it.

Probably Viva Pinata.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
You can't have a videogame themed park and not have the most iconic figure of gaming there. So yup Mario needs at least one ride in his name. Of the other games listed a Call of Duty-esq lasertag type thing would be fun.

LyonLee

Aug 30, 2007
I suppose that SMB would be a rollercoaster.
Castlevania would be a haunted house.
Call of Duty could be one of those special effects rides.
I'm not certain on the others though.

Starfox (or Wing Commander, or similar) would make a fun flight sim.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
It's not really a great selection you've given us, to be honest.

I'd say Halo. Sure, you may hate it, but it was definitely an icon of gaming, and what people seem to forget in their rants about it's crapitude is that it was actually fun.

Grike said:
I think a Dead Space-themed ride would be cool, with monsters jumping out at you as you turn corners and awesome stuff like that.
I approve of this suggestion. Like the haunted house in disneyland, on rails and whatnot, except it's actually scary and you shoot shit.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
"Naaaah Nah Nah Nah-Nah Nah-Nah Nah Nah Katmari Damacy.."

It would be pretty awesome, if done well. (like so many other things)