Question of the Day, November 19, 2010

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
Will be watching it with two of my buddies, unfortunately one of them left to go overseas and will come back in 10 days. So after those 10 days, if the movie is still showing (won't be as crowded by then) we'll watch it.

Lance Arrow

Apr 7, 2010
Definitely planning to see it.

Not sure when though, I'm hoping that the movie theater in our town will remain afloat financially until it comes out here.

If not then I'll just have to wait for the DVD release. :\

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
It's been out here in Europe since wednesday. I've seen it in a regular showing (not midnight release).

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
I'll probably never watch this movie. My interest in the Harry Potter franchise died years ago.

ohngec07

Apr 7, 2010
Actually I've seen it in the Cinema wednesday afternoon :)
Well, I still don't know why it was available so early here in Austria, but i'm not going to complain^^

I was kind of disappointed though :(

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
Gonna wait till the whole series is out on dvd then have a HP movie sesh with my gf and her younger cousins and whatnot.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Other: Nope, I plan on seeing both parts for free when they air on TV like 4 years later as some sort of marathon thing.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
The Harry Potter movies have been absolutely terrible right from the start. They absolutely ruined the series for me, mainly because I know too many people who are too lazy to read the damn books.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I am way to busy with school to go see movies.

but even still i don't care for them.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Yea, was kinda-sorta dragged to see it by friends, I enjoyed it, but good-god, the teen-angst and the awkward teenage romances....really very nearly killed it for me. Though I have to say when I wasn't busy face-palming it was a pretty good movie. Really feels very different from the first 2 or 3, very dark (kinda depressing) setting. Again, still good, though.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
I plan to see it over the thanksgiving holidays with some friends.

I'm not expecting much out of it since its supposed to be the first half of the 7th book (which for those who haven't read it is essentially the main characters wandering around in the woods being angsty about fighting lord moldybutt...5 internets if you get that reference) The only thing I could see being exciting in this movie is if they wrap it up with the epic Oceans 11 style brank robbery of Gringots.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
I'm going to see it with a close friend in a couple of weeks hopefully, if it doesn't snow making it impossible to get anywhere.

Ultra_Caboose

Aug 25, 2008
I never got into Harry Potter. The first movie was pretty good, but I never felt like watching the others, nor did I ever really want to read the books.
I'm sure it's a great series, but it's not for me.

Redd the Sock

Apr 14, 2010
I'll give it a week for the rugrat dominated crowd to thin out. Crowds are one thing. Screaming kids and fanboys are another.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
I hated the last book. Considering that the movies have consistently been worse compared to the books, that means I would most likely hate the last movie even more. For that reason, I will not be watching it.

Explorator Vimes

Jun 7, 2010
I'll go see it because I want to pretty much watch the whole set. I've seen them all in theaters so far, even if I thought after the second movie they pretty much sucked both in tying to the books and just a pieces of cinema in general. I have read all the books, so I tend to nitpick, but I also don't want to have seen the first six and not catch the last one, I guess I'm just weird like that, wasting money to see a thing I will probably hate.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Where's "I'll catch it on DVD?"

Because I'm not waiting for the second part. I just can't be bothered to watch it in theaters.