Question of the Day, November 19, 2010

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Yes but not at midnight. I saw it at like, 11:30 this morning. It was the first showing of the day and I loved it (except for the shaky cam). I am likely going to see it again once or possibly twice more. My favorite part was when they opened Slytherin's Locket and inadvertantly released a Shoggoth.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
No, I wasn't at the midnight premiere. Why? because I had better things to do. Like nothing.

And am I going to see it eventually? I'll let Ted Stevens answer that for me.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
I sat out in -1 degree weather with wind chills of up to -17 degrees for two hours last night. I wore, in order:

-A silk long undershirt
-A Transformers G1 T-shirt
-Another silk undershirt
-And another
-A green long sleeve
-Two green long sleeve T-shirts
-Blue jeans
-A leather belt
-Two pairs of wool socks
-A heavy duty wool hoodie
-Snow pants
-A downy coat that also had a hood
-My standard cap
-A gator
-Wool folding mittens

...The movie was really good but I was sad that they (understandably) had to leave out a number of nuances that the book had, Alan Rickman was great.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Nah. I lot interest after the third film. Ever since then, I just stuck to the books.

theComposer

Mar 29, 2009
My college got an advance screening at the nearby theater. I saw it at 9pm Thursday night and passed all the people waiting for the midnight showing on my way out.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
Not yet but I'm going to. Tomorrow. And I will fucking love it. Yeah.

And what's up with all you people who don't like Harry Potter? What the fuck's the matter with you?

movienut

Nov 5, 2010
My girls have grown up with Harry Potter so we will be going and seeing it. I wont go while it is still the die hards though. We will wait a week or two.

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
I want to vote, but...
What should I choose if I saw it before midnight?
EA rented out a bunch of theatres out and I saw it for free at 5:30.
See... http://twitpic.com/37zpxa

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
None of the options are accurate for me. "No, because I can't afford it quite yet. I will likely see it if it comes on Demand or DvD."

These options assume I have money :/

JackRyan64

May 22, 2010
Just returned from the theater with a buddy of mine. I've read all the books and watched all the movies, but I consider myself a more casual fan. I haven't reread the books in years so I never notice the changes the movies make. I walked out impressed. Best one so far. Can't wait for part two.