Question of the Day, November 22, 2010

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
It's a tough choice between a Ghost and a Banshee, but it's gonna have to be the one that can fly.

Just have to work on my landing >_>

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Either a ghost or a banshee.

Mostly because they're alien technology and the authorities can't arrest me for driving them without a licence.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Aren't those ring things mobile? I mean it's a space opera kind of game, why limit yourself to planetary vehicles?

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee

Think about it, your own personal jetfighter, fast enough to defy physics, heavily armed enough to stop a tank, small enough to park in your garage. What is there to not like?

Oh wait, they do a Space Banshee now? I'll have one of those please.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
chemicalreaper said:
and hope I don't get a parking ticket.
What kind of policeman is going to give a ticket to a giant spaceship witha gatling gun on the front and MARINES stamped on every available surface. That's just asking to get your precinct invaded.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I'd prefer a Hornet, to be honest. I mean, the Banshee is pretty sweet, but the noise gives me a headache and, seriously, Purple? :p

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Pelican and/or Hornet (human fighter). Cuz rush hour doesnt exist for you anymore.

Carrotslayer

Jun 14, 2010
Greyfox105 said:
Obviously, a Pelican Dropship.
I've been waiting to fly one since the first game, and they never gave me the chance ;~;
I feel betrayed ;~;
Although, I did fly one on Garry's Mod. Not as good as the real thing, but it helps.
You can actually fly a pelican in Halo Reach, WITHOUT any mods or stuff like that.

This is how you do it: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=52060118 (No this isn't a Rick Roll...)

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
chopper and why isn't it in halo reach I WANT IT IN HALO REACH I will buy a dlc just for the chopper edit: include the hornet in that dlc and call it the awesome dlc for awesome people.