Question of the Day, November 24, 2010

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
The Beatles all the way!

The Stones made some decent music too, but whenever I hear "Rolling Stones" my first association is an old grandpa who seems to think he's 25.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
The Beatles. Yes, a lot of it is due to the fact that I grew up on the Beatles, but I mean just listen to them. They've got pretty much every single genre of music for whatever mood you're in. I've got nothing on the Rolling Stones, but their stuff sounds a lot more samey than the Beatles.

Seriin

Jun 4, 2009
I chose the Stones because I am not a fan of the Beatles. I like their individual stuff (minus Lennon but I just right out don't like Lennon) but as a whole just didn't really thrill me.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Other: Uriah Heep

They have been active since '69 so they should count, but if not then... I'd say the Stones

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Lets get some Byrd up in here! Love both bands, but Beatles come up on top for me.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Beatles. I mean, yeah, the Stones are a great band and blah blah blah, I get it.

But I have to say, the Beatles "did" more then the stones, and are far more culturally relevant, even today. BUt thats just me, I always liked Beatles over the Stones cause it seemed they spoke more to me. I'm more of a peaceful kinda guy.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Sorry... but I'm not really into rock-n-roll.
I prefer oldies, jazz, blues, and classical.
While we're on that subject...
yes I think that the Inkspots, Ella Fitzgerald, and Louis Armstrong should be in every game where appropriate.
Yes, I've played all of the Fallouts, and the Bioshocks.
And no, I'm only 20 years old.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
I DONT FUCKING KNOW! (If anyone can guess the ref, i'll give you a cookie)

Seriously though, i don't really know. It's a tough question.

Arronax

Aug 7, 2009
I like both but as time goes by I find myself listening to the Stones(more so than Beatles).