The Escapist Staff said:
dark titles about the seedy underbelly of society
Saints Ro... Oh, nevermind.

I guess GTA IV.

I really liked the physics.
I loved pushing people down stairs!

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
Um... Resident Evil 4 with Leon in the mafia outfit and the infinite ammo Thompson

Class

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
Neither Gangsters 2 or Gangland is on said list, therefore said list is a faillist!

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Saints Row 2.

...Or 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, just because its the funniest game I've ever played.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Saints Row 2, of course. The fact that Crackdown is up there and Saints Row 2 isn't is almost an insult.

WinstonJEC

I play minecraft... alot
Sep 8, 2010
I don't know why so many people hate on crackdown so much. It was a good game and It had a lot of extra missions to do. Collecting all the orbs were a pain in the ass but good to know that I completed the game 100%. Had a little bit more challenge then some of the other games.

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Well, glad I'm not the only one to think of Saints. How'd you miss that one off your list Escapist anyway? Godfather got a mention but Saints Row nada? Or did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse?

(...Don't look at me like that!)

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
Saints Row 2.
It is kind of amazing.
The best co-op so far as well.
I like it in the same way I like Earth Defense Force.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
It's a tie between GTA: San Andreas and Saints Row II. GTA IV was fun, but online wasn't that fun for me and half of the fun stuff from the PS2 GTAs were stripped. I'm going with Saints Row II. Honestly, it had what GTA IV didn't have, unrealistic Mature rated fun.