Question of the Day, October 22, 2010

Femaref

May 4, 2008
Been there, done that. Was good fun everytime. Also, I saved one person's life by borrowing her 200? for medicine, which got her through the two months she had to wait for a donated kidney (her sister donated it, and as she just had a baby she had to wait until she was medically allowed to donate one). This person is one of the closest friends I have, even going as far as calling each other sister and brother respectively.

Caprice0083

Jun 24, 2009
Haven't met anyone since my MySpace days, its easy to be one person online and a different person offline.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Jaranja said:
Julianking93 said:
Not yet, but I really would like to travel and meet all of my closest friends in person.
D'awwwwwww *hugs*

I recently went to see my girlfriend.

Best. Week. Ever.
Must you constantly mention her and her wonderfulness in my presence? ;~;

Makes me a sad panda...

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I am going to meet a lot of other Escapists next year, can't wait!
Also, if you're going to meet someone off the internet, you can always get to know them better via for example Skype like I do. :)

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I have several friends on the Internet I am very friendly with, and one of them doesn't live so far away - only from the other side of London, and so I would quite like to meet him.

Most of my online friends are people who come from Denmark or Germany, there's something really good about hope friendly everyone from western-central Europe seems to be.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
once i made a date with a girl that found me on my towns page

she didnt knew me, but she knew a friend of mine

she said she was attracted to me

we went out for like 5 or 6 times

we never were a couple but... how do you say... "F&%kfriends"??

so yeah, it was great, this was like 5 years ago? we are still that kind of friends and still talk to each other regularly

she is now a biologist working for the gov investigating wildlife in Cancun (the state of Quintana Roo) i went to see her last spring, and well we had a great time

thats my story, how about yours??

(just for the record, we love each other deeply, but dont see each other as a couple for different reasons, one being we live quite different lives)

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Jaranja said:
Julianking93 said:
Not yet, but I really would like to travel and meet all of my closest friends in person.
D'awwwwwww *hugs*

I recently went to see my girlfriend.

Best. Week. Ever.
Must you constantly mention her and her wonderfulness in my presence? ;~;

Makes me a sad panda...
>.>
<.<
Yes...

Just kidding! Sorry!
*cuddles*

Verkain

Sep 5, 2004
I found out that the guild master of the guild I was applying to lived not far from me and we did my interview over the phone. Our families ended up meeting a few times and had fun but when the guild dissolved we drifted apart.

Poketom

Apr 14, 2009
I met one of my Danish friends when he came over to the UK he stayed at mine for a few days after some convention. It was a blast soooo glad we did it.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Nope never have. I don't think I should either. I'm not that good with people in real life.