Question of the Day, October 23, 2010

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Notch isn't even American, so all those America specific holidays likely has no meaning to him as to the rest of the world.

AND OF COURSE CHRISTMAS, make Snow-Worlds more common and add some ice monsters. Also, who wouldn't want to fight Zombie Santa and his Spider/Skeleton Reindeer?

Chess__x

Aug 4, 2009
Talk like a pirate day is really the only sensible option if you want to keep everyone happy. Outside the US people don't celebrate independence day or thanksgiving, Easter is a poor excuse of a holiday & as with xmas it has religious connotations, thus meaning some people wouldn't be feeling it. However, everyone can enjoy talking like a pirate ^_^ only problem being there's no talking in minecraft... ok maybe a new option is required.

Will of One

Jun 1, 2009
Doesn't he live in Sweden? I don't think someone from that area would be extremely interested in Thanksgiving and Independence Day. So probably Christmas.

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
I voted for 'Independence Day,' but not the holiday, the movie

Take a moment to think how awesome that might be.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
its a "fast download-networkin" game

he can make a patch for every season and just update as the seasons come close

i dont see the problem, it could also be a "special event" doesnt it??

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
i'd like to see a may the 4th patch. mostly because i would like to build the death star in minecraft...

FateDarkstar

Oct 4, 2010
I think Talk Like a Pirate Day would be interesting... Being able to have flying ships or PVP battles, not to mention protecting your treasure from dirty ninjas xD Christmas would be a good idea as well, decorating your house with trinkets and to be able to fight zombie reindeer at night! I also think Thanksgiving would be neat, how often in a game do you get to hunt your own turkey?

I also would enjoy seeing anothers Holidays, like St Patrick's Day, or Valentines Day, or perhaps even international holidays as well seeing as EVERYONE plays this game now.

I am the kind of person that would look forward to any kind of holiday that Minecraft can offer, can't wait to see what yall have in store!

-Fate