Question of the Day, September 3, 2010

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Cassita said:
Better question: Does anyone care?
One of the greatest action shooters of all time gets a sequel and we shouldn't care?

Did you play the original or are you too young?

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
NO! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!....but seriously even if it is finished the game will probably be a piece of crap.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I'm glad that it's finally getting a release, but looking at the screenshots and videos... it really doesn't look all that great. It looks like another crappy FPS running on the Doom 3 engine...

Oh, and it's pretty much confirmed 100%.

ninja555

Mar 21, 2009
Who cares about Duke Nukem Forever? There are better games that may be in the works, like Timesplitters 4.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
seeing Duke Nukem Forever finished would be like seeing a Battlefront III release date, or anything remotely useful about it. Things of that nature just don't happen, ever.

LRed01

Apr 3, 2010
I don't really care about it anymore I stopped caring after the 3rd delay I believe , but I would still buy it IF it ever came out just to see what the hell they have been doing for so dam long

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
I'll laugh if the guys who stole Halo:Reach from Microsoft was the Duke Nukem Forever design team.

"Alright guys, change a few 3d models and we got our game"
*cheers*

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Duke Nukem Forever... Well, it's kinda like that bike I wanted when I was five. Yes, I did ask for it a lot, but that was eleven years ago, parents. I'd much rather something else, now, rather than a generic shoo- I mean, bike.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Cassita said:
Continuity said:
Cassita said:
Better question: Does anyone care?
One of the greatest action shooters of all time gets a sequel and we shouldn't care?

Did you play the original or are you too young?
The original has a sequel - it has many.
Yeah smart ass, I'm talking about the FPS which you know perfectly well

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Cassita said:
*Yeah, smart ass. I'm talking about the FPS. You know that perfectly well.

Learn the language before you insult others with it. Thanks :)
Don't be so arrogant, there was nothing wrong with my grammar in that sentence.

Go back under your bridge.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
As I said before: I'm not believing DNF is coming out until it's sitting on the shelves in stores.

It's been delayed to oblivion before, why not again?

zombays

Apr 12, 2010
So, Duke Nukem Forever was announced to come out in 2011, does that mean Episode 3 is no longer a nonexistent force of nature created by the Gods themselves, but now an existent one?