Quite Possibly The Best Robot Fight Scene Ever

delet

Nov 2, 2008
That is undoubtedly on of the most intense, awesome things I have ever seen...

Still, one must ask: Discussion?

Mr.Black

Oct 27, 2009
And here I was thinking I'd be watching the fight between Eva-01 and the third Angel, Sachiel. Fuck that fight is epic.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Mr.Black said:
And here I was thinking I'd be watching the fight between Eva-01 and the third Angel, Sachiel. Fuck that fight is epic.
Did I hear an Eva reference...? While that scene was amazing, they one upped it in all respects and made pure, refined awesome in the movie End of Evangelion.

Mr.Black

Oct 27, 2009
Aby_Z said:
Mr.Black said:
Did I hear an Eva reference...? While that scene was amazing, they one upped it in all respects and made pure, refined awesome in the movie End of Evangelion.

That's a hectic scene that still makes me feel uneasy at the end of it. I prefer the Eva-01/Sachiel fight because it's the scene that got me into anime :D

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Mr.Black said:
Aby_Z said:
Mr.Black said:

That's a hectic scene that still makes me feel uneasy at the end of it. I prefer the Eva-01/Sachiel fight because it's the scene that got me into anime :D
Ahh, well the scene was truly amazing. And yes, you should feel uneasy. Poor, poor Asuka.

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
Well, if robots ever did swordfight, I'd imagine it would be something like that. Their best technology would be concentrated in their hands, after all.

Now, the final battle in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the best robot fight scene ever. Two galaxy-sized mecha who can, essentially, restructure and create matter as they so desire? Greatest thing ever.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I think I can top that.

Not specifically a robot fight scene, although he does fight robots. Watch the whole thing. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

chunkydude84

Feb 1, 2009
Jesus titty fucking Christ, where the hell did you find this?

Edit: My apologies for the obscenities, but that was so epically cheesy that it just had to be said.

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
doomboy29 said:
Title Says it All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XqjIUXgf9I&NR=1
You owe me 47 seconds of my life. What a waste of time.

Advice to you being quite new check the forum rules before continueing to post low content stuff like thi

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
Omikron009 said:
I think I can top that.

Not specifically a robot fight scene, although he does fight robots. Watch the whole thing. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
What the hell was that? It looked like somebody got either really high or really drunk and spliced together two crappy movies with a handful of Star Wars scenes thrown in for good measure.