Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

MysteriousStranger

Dec 3, 2009
So Escapists, what sort of Hero are you. Brave and Loyal, Evil but Truthful. Its a question worth asking, so find out HERE [http://www.tk421.net/character/] and post your results, feel free to comment on them if you wish.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

With the prowess of a seasoned samurai and the wisdom of a wizard, you try to do the sort of things that root out evil.

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Normally I'm not a big fan of quizes like this... but considering that this one has declared me Spock I may have to make an exception.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
Boromir, it seems.

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

Swarley

Apr 5, 2010
I got Vizzini.

An unparalleled strategist with the cunning to match, your smarts are used in whatever ways they are most appreciated.

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Vizzini is a character in The Princess Bride.

cp.06

Jun 20, 2010
Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Not bad, despite the fact I'm not really much of a LotR guy. I liked this quiz :)

I feel bad for the guy who got Watto though.

Dr. Danger

Let's Talk Lobotomy
Dec 24, 2008
Agent Smith
With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.
Do you hear that, Mister Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

Isn't he more of a villain though?

Mar 30, 2010
Apparently I'm Marcus Cole from Babylon 5. It's been years since that show was on tv, and I can't remember a charcter called Marcus Cole even when it was on. Oh well....

EDIT - I don't even know if that's a good or a bod thing.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Prince Humperdink said:
A public figure with hidden motives, you achieve success by taking whatever possible actions you can.

I would not say such things if I were you!

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
I appear to be Kirk.

"An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario."

That's actually...pretty much spot-on.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010

I got Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

"Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!"