Quiz: The Fantasy Hero in YOU...

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
Leonard "Bones" McCoy

An intent healer with a strong temper, you are often the voice of compassion when it comes to the concerns of others.

I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!

sure, whatever..

Aug 25, 2009
A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley mother-loving Crusher.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
zHellas said:

I got Wesley Crusher

A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

"Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpqohyDOSos

I present the benefit of the Wheaton.

Samwise Gamgee for me, personally he was my favorite character of the movies, never had the benefit of reading the books but hey, he's still a total badass, and he gets to keep his finger.

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
James T. Kirk
An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.
I guess thats not too far off. I do live by own rules, and I don't give a shit about the authority. But I don't exactly go where no man has gone before...

orangecharger

Nov 13, 2009
Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
I got Delenn.

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me.

I've never seen Babylon 5, so I dunno if that's good or not.

Jun 26, 2009
Marcus Cole
[http://www.tk421.net/character/]

An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.
Who is he?
But has nice hair, mushtach and beard...
On that I'm happy.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
I'm Roy Batty. Woooooo!
An aggressive leader that lives as you please, you are determined to seek out the answers for your questions.

If only you could see what I have seen with your eyes!

Roy Batty is a character in the Blade Runner universe.

That rocks, I advise you all not to F*7k around with me......and don't ask me questions about upside down turtles in the desert.....and I have a very short lifespan...but apart from that, Kick ass!