Racially Motivated Mass Shooting in Buffalo, NY

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
They all look the same, that kinda shit. So they admire Asians for their racial purity, for having weeded out the blacks and Jews and other undesirables from the "pure" Asian bloodline.
And yet as the dumb fucker spouted, he believes that Whites and Asians should not be together. So he still has racists bullshit views on Asians, but only done in a different way that "praises" them for the shallowest reason. His glorified words are nothing more than "separate, but equal". As seen @5:20 mark in the video

For all these assholes talks about "purity" in Asian bloodline, it sure as hell did not stop that monster in Georgia from shooting up that Asian Spa. Remember him from last year?

So basically they're fucking stupid. I know, incels are fucking stupid, quick stop the presses, but the fuckface who did the shooting in his own words talks about how he can't tell Asians apart, and that's a good thing. So yeah, fucking stupid.
Agreed. Plus, most Japanese, Chinese, or Koreans with actual sense would not want to be anywhere near people like either of these mass shooters.

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
So I watched this video, and its pretty interesting:

The gist is 4channers, incels, white supremacists and Nazis in general all kinda have an Asian fetish. Part of that is the submissive cultural expectation of Asian women, but also because of racism, in that those groups don't see Asians as being from different ethnic groups. They all look the same, that kinda shit. So they admire Asians for their racial purity, for having weeded out the blacks and Jews and other undesirables from the "pure" Asian bloodline.
So basically they're fucking stupid. I know, incels are fucking stupid, quick stop the presses, but the fuckface who did the shooting in his own words talks about how he can't tell Asians apart, and that's a good thing. So yeah, fucking stupid.
Did they weed them out? I always thought there just never were any Jews or black folks in like, China or Korea or what have you to begin with.

They just have more strict immigration laws at least in Japan which is the one I am most familiar, where to live there you first have to have employment and speak the language at least a little bit, and most kind of employment you can acquire before moving there requires a college degree. But if you do have a college degree or are studying it's actually super easy to go there on like an exchange program at least. So it's both welcoming and unwelcoming at the same time.

Also how does it make sense for white supremacists to consider nonwhite (asian) blood pure if they believe that the whiteblood is the best blood? Ah well, I guess it isn't supposed to make sense lol.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Also how does it make sense for white supremacists to consider nonwhite (asian) blood pure if they believe that the whiteblood is the best blood? Ah well, I guess it isn't supposed to make sense lol.
They "respect" races that don't mix and stick to their place. Doesn't mean they're still not ranking them.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
They "respect" races that don't mix and stick to their place. Doesn't mean they're still not ranking them.
Basically this. They still views whites as the superior race, but admire that in Asian culture generally speaking interracial couples and children are frowned upon.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Arcturion Blade
6 days ago (edited)
I lived in Japan for close to ten years (my wife is half-Japanese), and fascist incel weebs who have never visited much less lived here would find that Japan is far from an idealized utopia. While the older generations of Japanese tend to be right-wing hardliners who hate foreigners, they have no particular love of white Westerners either even if some ape similar anti-black/brown, anti-Muslim, and anti-LBGQT sentiments. Japan is set to ease Covid restrictions and open up more tourist visas starting in June but a lot of older Japanese are against the idea as they flat out don't like foreigners and don't think the money that tourism brings in is worth dealing with gaijin. The younger generations, however, tend to have more favorable outlooks toward Western culture and foreign visitors but suffer from many of the same things that young Americans do, in that job instability, low income/purchasing power, and high cost of starting a family are putting off many young Japanese from settling down with little or no help from the Japanese government (much like the Republican Party in the US... sound familiar?) despite the declining birth rate, aging population, and uncertain future with its work force. I'm also Chinese American, and this Proud Boy "great replacement theory" mindset thoroughly disgusts me and my wife. We both have a great fondness for Japan, and she has direct familial ties to the country, but we're not so deluded as to think that Japan is perfect. Every first world nation has its societal problems, and the fetishization of Asian culture is something that needs to be debunked.
From the video Silent Pony posted. Awesome moment in the comments section.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
@SilentPony I remember that discussion with Jon Tron and Destiny. After that video, I never wanted to touch anything of Tron's ever again. He definitely did not know shit. Double Toasted called him out on his bullshit too.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
What they respect is authoritarian, conformist, xenophobic cultures (with religions they're not terrified of)... just like they want to (re)create.

What they also forget is racism can get extremely granular. The definition of 'white' gets pretty narrow when there's no one else to throw shit at... Hell, I'm old enough to remember when Greeks, Italians and Slavic people weren't considered 'white'.

Reactions: BrawlMan

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
What they also forget is racism can get extremely granular. The definition of 'white' gets pretty narrow when there's no one else to throw shit at... Hell, I'm old enough to remember when Greeks, Italians and Slavic people weren't considered 'white'.
Racism is an ever-contracting circle. After all, when you gain power through promising to make all the problems stop by making "those people" go away, it gets a little suspicious when all "those people" have gone away but the problems haven't stopped. So you need more of "those people" to blame, and inevitably, more people go from "us" to "them"- and you will be shit out of luck when you cross that line.

There were times where anyone who didn't fit the perfect profile in the United States were told they "need not apply". Not just Asians, blacks or natives, but Italians, Irish, and even Germans (well before World War II). All these people looking to make the country "pure" had better be damn well sure they're "pure" enough.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Racism is an ever-contracting circle. After all, when you gain power through promising to make all the problems stop by making "those people" go away, it gets a little suspicious when all "those people" have gone away but the problems haven't stopped. So you need more of "those people" to blame, and inevitably, more people go from "us" to "them"- and you will be shit out of luck when you cross that line.
There's always an outgroup (the Them). Always. Race, ethnicity, social class/status, religion, fucking sports teams... you name it, humans will use it as an excuse to maintain 'power' within their own group by throwing shit at The Other.

There were times where anyone who didn't fit the perfect profile in the United States were told they "need not apply". Not just Asians, blacks or natives, but Italians, Irish, and even Germans (well before World War II). All these people looking to make the country "pure" had better be damn well sure they're "pure" enough.
We just had the White Australia Policy down here. We don't do 'implicit' very well.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
There's always an outgroup (the Them). Always. Race, ethnicity, social class/status, religion, fucking sports teams... you name it, humans will use it as an excuse to maintain 'power' within their own group by throwing shit at The Other.

We just had the White Australia Policy down here. We don't do 'implicit' very well.
No, we kind of said the quiet part through a fucking megaphone on that one.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Basically this. They still views whites as the superior race, but admire that in Asian culture generally speaking interracial couples and children are frowned upon.
Someone may wanna have them actually take a look at Japan then, cause they like American stuff over there just as much as weebs like Japanese things here, I mean wearing clothing with random English written on them cause the words just look cool to them despite not knowing what they mean levels. I remember seeing someone with a shirt with Diarrhea written on it lol.

Also I don't know in particular about how they view mixed children but there's a whole whole whole lot of people who find european looks attractive there to the point where SJWs would call it fetishization (but it's just it being very unique and different to them, and when everyone around you looks roughly the same anything different will stand out a ton, I had that same experience growing up in a pretty monocultural place and then moving to a more diverse one, seeing even a redhead in the first place was like a big draw point). There's even a word for girls who are super into foreign guys called foreigner hunters lol.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Dear fucknugget: Do not attempt to disguise your murderous rampage as some act of heroism; we do not need you to "save" us- we're doing pretty damn well, all things considered. You are cordially invited to rot in hell at your earliest conveinence.

Sincerely,
The "white race"

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Okay, I get that we have an adversarial court system for a reason and all, but...he livestreamed the thing he's claiming not guilty for.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
"Not guilty" in the American legal system means less "I am factually innocent" and more "Prove it."
I'd hazard a guess that "Not guilty" in this case actually means "they didn't offer me a plea deal".