Radio Episode Five Delayed

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Radio Episode Five Delayed

Escape Radio Episode Five will be delayed.

Hey folks. Thanks for supporting Escape Radio.

We had originally planned to present Episode Five this week on Friday, September 15th, but my assignment to cover the World Cyber Games made that plan impractical. So we're going to have to delay Radio a bit.

We'll give you an update as to when you can expect your next dose of Radio next week.

Cheers,

-Russ

Archon

Nov 12, 2002
Actually, that's not correct. What really happened is that Russ's podcast recording equipment was confiscated at the Vegas border. Because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Archon said:
Actually, that's not correct. What really happened is that Russ's podcast recording equipment was confiscated at the Vegas border. Because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
He's right. I'd planned to get tape of Razor schmoozing the lady players at WCG, but the Vegas Border Patrol ruined that plan.

Of course, they also got the tape of the boss's party last Saturday, which was still in the machine so ... yeah. We may hear scenes from that event popping up on the net in the next few weeks. If we do, all I can say is "I was drunk." Okay? Look, we've all been there, we've all done that. So ... yeah. Let's keep the judging to a minimum. Thanks in advance.

Archon

Nov 12, 2002
I threw a party last Saturday? Omg. I just remember waking up Sunday wondering why there were plastic cups littering my pad.

Sep 30, 2006
Fletcher said:
Escape Radio Episode Five will be delayed.

FOR EV4RR!!!

In all seriousnes, this is getting bad. I miss the show. It's like it's been cancelled all over. Guess we'll just have to wait till they deign to grace us with an announcement. :D

edit: First post, Yay me!

Vrikk

Sep 26, 2006
They must be knee-deep in making the best radio cast ever. Yeah, that's it.

It'll blow our minds from the uber awesomeness.

Sep 30, 2006
This is just getting silly. I'm close to shrugging and walking away. I know you're busy, but come on... :D

oh and bump to bring attention to this comedic drought.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
the_bUg said:
This is just getting silly. I'm close to shrugging and walking away. I know you're busy, but come on... :D

oh and bump to bring attention to this comedic drought.
Read THIS [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/8.35052] while you wait.