Rage Gives You the Power

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
Strazdas said:
CoffeeJack said:
Strazdas said:
Rage was good and now it is made better, this makes the community happy i guess.
Its always funny as people come screaming that "its ull of bugs and it doesnt work" and when your copy work perfectly they all look like whining kids. bug i guess statistically it was pretty bugged.
But the again, so was Civilization 4.

CoffeeJack said:
Rage[/s] still doesn't run at a playable level on my ATI card. Hopefully, someone in the community will make a mod that changes this. I hope they can, because all I saw when I looked at the game was lost potential.
but thats the problem, you got ATI card.
now go back and complain when you get a video card.

Do you know what a graphics card is?

Edit: It's an ATI Radeon HD5850. ATI released a faulty update for Rage, in which they mistakenly packaged outdated hardware. Since the game was released and ATI corrected their mistake, some minor improvements were made, but a lot of textures still load as you look at them and the game still runs quite slowly for a lot of people.

Yes. If you have Radeon, say its a Radeon, even if its owned by ATI, because there are "graphic cards" that are just ATI (before radeon) and those do not deserve to be named as graphic cards. I guess this was a misunderstanding by me thinking you mean an ATI card and not a Radeon card.

Sorry, I see what you mean now, so I edited that.

Nov 28, 2007
Twilight_guy said:
The Power?
What power?
The power of voodoo!
Who do?
You do!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. As for the article...I never played Rage, and my laptop is definitely not powerful enough to run it. However, good for those who still play the game with the technical know-how to use this.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Completely off topic, but the title made me think and conclude that rage does not give you power, it takes it away You can't really use rage as a motivator in life and if you do you are falling into the spider's web. And I have to say, that spider is pretty damn gluttonous, so...

Anyways, I am not gong to touch this kit, studying doesn't give me time to learn something complex, especially when I have other shit I'd rather be doing.