Raised By Wolves, an HBO Max Original coming September 3rd.

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

Ridley Scott will direct the show.

“Raised by Wolves centers on two androids tasked with raising human children on a mysterious virgin planet,” HBO Max said of the series. “As the burgeoning colony of humans threatens to be torn apart by religious differences, the androids learn that controlling the beliefs of humans is a treacherous and difficult task.”
I'm excited. HBO usually makes great shows.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Saw a trailer for it, looks interesting, though I'm always hesitant of stories with religion this heavily rooted in the core of the plot. We'll see how they actually handle it.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Ridley Scott will direct the show.

I'm excited. HBO usually makes great shows.
Shit, this sounds like my bread and jam. I don’t think I can get HBO Max buuut I’ve got HBO on my pay tv package so maybe it’ll come to that. Also is it my imagination or is that Travis Fimmel? Because if it is he looks like he’s still wearing his Anduin Lothar costume from Warcraft.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Shit, this sounds like my bread and jam. I don’t think I can get HBO Max buuut I’ve got HBO on my pay tv package so maybe it’ll come to that. Also is it my imagination or is that Travis Fimmel? Because if it is he looks like he’s still wearing his Anduin Lothar costume from Warcraft.
IMDB does confirm Travis Fimmel is in the film. Not sure about the name of the character in the trailer, but odds are pretty good it's him.