Random acts of weridness to amuse yourself

Sarahcidal

Jun 1, 2009
Like myself, I'm thinking many of you have done something random and a little odd to entertain yourself... (wore a gorilla suit and gone skateboarding? gone shopping in a Nixon mask? smelled someone in an elevator to make them feel uncomfortable?)
Share your stories..

Here's mine for the day
First off.. it is my belief that there is nothing funnier than a random Pylon. (aka a Traffic Cone)
..a friend of mine had this Old Lady Roommate who has been being a total moron and is trying to rush her out of her old apartment early without giving her any of her last month's rent back...(which as a roommate she clearly cannot legally do.. long story short-this woman is batshit crazy and does everything a bad roommate would do) so i told her she has to leave nothing in the room but a pylon in the middle of the room and a "hang in there baby" kitty poster.. then make a huge deal about "needing privacy for her babies" when the Roommate tries to show people the apartment.. (not the most effective solution.. but entertaining no less)
so i was out today and i looked up.. i think i heard harp and choir music.. the clouds parted and a beam of light came down from the heavens to reveal the discarded pylon..
i stole said pylon for her. its freakin huge (like 2.5 feet tall lol)
i clearly looked out of my mind because i couldnt stop laughing like a crazy out loud ...and my hair was unbrushed ...and i was in my pajamas ...and walking my dog.. so theres my entertainment of the day

how about yourself?
give us all a cheap laugh

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Sarahcidal said:
(wore a gorilla suit and gone skateboarding?)
Once. I lost a bet. :/

We once got into a display window at the local Pac-Sun. Long story short, philosophical imitation-mannequin poses.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Furburt said:
When I'm bored in the city, I usually get a friend along with me to ask people on the street strange questions. Sometimes I use my dictaphone thing and wear a suit and pretend to be a news crew.
That is so awesome. I wish my friends would agree to do cool things like that, but they're too timid.

The only weird thing I do is stare people down that stare at me (usually older people). I don't even look weird, no clue why they do it.

I've always wanted to dress in a suit of armour and go do normal things on a hidden camera.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
I made a bet with a friend that he wouldn't climb on top of a bus stop whilst topless, and stance there for a good five minutes. He got a few weird looks, and I lost £10. Worth it though!

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Act of wierdness eh? I sleep with a teddy bear as a form of self parody. And to keep the monsters away.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
Silly things to amuse myself?...well I box with my shadow sometimes, and pretend that it wins, it seems to amuse my gf and me, so... is all good fun

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
I'm dull I never do random acts of weirdness but iI've become afraid that if I attempt to do so I'll end up like the tossers at my school who try to act as quirky as possible in order to make themselves fell important.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I don't really do weird things in a public setting... I'm just not the type of person to do that type of stuff, I guess. Nor are my friends for that matter, at least as far as I know.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
"hey guys am I a nuisance?"

"yes! MOST DEFINITELY!"

"..."

"..."

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH!"

"NO! YOU'RE NOT A NUISANCE!!!"

RobThePrezodent

Oct 2, 2009
one time me and my friend were walking back to his house after a night on the town and we decided to stop at the skatepark, which we ended up running up and down yelling "I am teh arbiter" "and i am teh mastur cheef!" then we decided to walk to the rugby club (about half a mile away). Then, as it was on the way, we decided to ring one of my friends because his house was near (sadly he didnt answer)so we walked to his house, but forgot where it was and ended up in a random housing estate. we couldnt remember which way we came, so i suggested we just climb over some fences, and after various treks through peoples gardens we eventually got out. we eventually got to the rugby club, but couldnt remember why we wanted to go there so we then decided to go to B&Q car park and took it in turns pushing each other down the hill on one of those shopping trollies you get there. It was all completely logical at the time :)

G Skunk

Apr 19, 2010
I don't do strange things in public a lot because I rarely leave my house, but I am quite fond of pacing around the living room while spewing obscenities in cartoonish voices. It takes the edge off, y'know?

Sometimes I break out the aluminium foil and craft myself a suit of space armour. Probably best if you don't think on that one too hard.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
there is a local legend called dave the viking (not sure if that is his real name) who does security at a sports shop; so naturally, me and my friends piss about in the shop and get this beast of a man to chase us. kinda fun actually.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Get stores to announce fake names for teh lulz, also went bean bag bowling in Wal-Mart.......nearly broke a bunch of pottery