randomest object you own

Jun 8, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
sky14kemea said:
Pictures of the N-Power monsters please? Also what's a "huge blue chinese knot thing"?

The most random (randomest is not a word!) stuff I own would probably be my deactivated Flashbang and old Flashbang crate.
Or maybe my old police-issue stabvest...
Didn't you say in another post you had a deactivated frag grenade in another post? Are you obsessed with deactivated military explosives? Do you have more than 1 of different kinds? Can they be reactivated? Can I have some?

Maileigh

Mar 14, 2009
I have a palm-sized Katana, it came with a sheath and a strap and everything.
It's also a working ink pen.

RootbeerJello

Jul 19, 2009
A dried puffed out blowfish with google eyes and a shell glued to it's mouth.

EDIT: Oh yeah I just remembered something else I own. An ashtray with a Jamaican dude smoking a massive joint while sitting on top of a large boner. God I love my weird-ass souvenirs.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Maileigh said:
I have a palm-sized Katana, it came with a sheath and a strap and everything.
It's also a working ink pen.
hu8h, handy. thats not random, thats useful.

most randomest*cough* thing.....hmmm.....a collection of baby bottle lids.....that should never be used again...

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
cantthinkofausername said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
sky14kemea said:
Pictures of the N-Power monsters please? Also what's a "huge blue chinese knot thing"?

The most random (randomest is not a word!) stuff I own would probably be my deactivated Flashbang and old Flashbang crate.
Or maybe my old police-issue stabvest...
Didn't you say in another post you had a deactivated frag grenade in another post? Are you obsessed with deactivated military explosives? Do you have more than 1 of different kinds? Can they be reactivated? Can I have some?
I have 1 frag and 1 flash, I got them when my Dad left the police, they can't be reactivated and no you can't have any.

bride_of_lister

Dec 12, 2007
A real metal sign that says "WALKING ON ROOF STRICTLY PROHIBITED"
An ornate breakfast tray with an assortment of surgical equipment laid out on it.
A female torso shop mannequin with a fake security camera taped to it's neck to replace it's head called Molly.
A large glass reaction vessel filled with plastic blowflys.
A pair of Motor cycle boots full of fake flowers.
A thick stack of microwaved CDs

I could keep going! I love having odd things in the house!

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I don't let my family throw away cardboard tubes, (wrapping paper ones) and I have a small stash in my room.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
my place is filled whit random stuff, on my wall i have two swords crossing one is a champagne sword and the other is golden and has some religious writing on it and fake jewels, it was a gift from a Muslim friend of mine.

i have a very glamorous red dress in my closet which i have no idea how it got there, i have never been whit a women who could afford it or would be caught dead in it.

i have a baseball signed by Babe Ruth which my sister bought for 18 bucks on a family trip to the us, which she gave to me once she figured out that it was probably fake.

a huge metal sign that says "køb vores vare - det føles godt" which means buy our product - it feels good from the jørgensen kiosk.

and my favorite thing of all, a 3 armed ganesha i bought in china from a man whit the greatest mustache in the world.