Rap Song Replaces Sex With Original 151 Pokemon

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
Terminate421 said:
Thankfully its funny (Im still playing the series, and the new ones), but somewhat makes me think people from the....yiffy side of the internet will be listening to this ALOT.
Doubt it man. It's not related to sex with Pokemon... Just uses them as innuendos. :p

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
Oh, also, there's plenty of geeky rap on Youtube. Ones for Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, Mario Bros, Double Dragon... Seriously, just type the name of a popular game and put rap at the end of it.

Hell, I've done one for Age of Empires 2 before. Never recorded it though.

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
That was impressive, like, wow.
Loving the fact he missed out Nidorino though and just kinda, said it, at the end. I lol'd.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I'm not sure if I should be congratulating the guy or just walking away very...very...slowly...

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Fantastic!!! just goes to show that you can use almost any word or name as an innuendo

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Wolf Devastator said:
Wasn't expecting much, but it was pretty awesome. Love the ending when he uses the one pokemon he missed.
Kinda predictable, but still awesome. I didn't notice which one he'd missed until he said it though.
Added bonus for calling the girl Misty, I think.

nicolexlikesxsheep

Aug 18, 2009
Khaiseri said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Khaiseri said:
This is awesome, who could say rap could get geekish?

I couldn't, but this is awesome.
It's waaay ahead of you, my friend.

Cool, even more geekish rap!

I normally hate rap, but these ones make me smile.

Specially when I hate Pokemon...
There's tons of nerd rap out there. Check out YTCracker, he has some pretty good stuff.

Buchichu

Apr 2, 2010
I've heard a Japanese song doing the same thing - plays on words with pokemon names. Called "Lucky Lucky" which Kojiro/James sings and is, I'm pretty sure, about his getting lucky with a girl, too. It's a little more subtle.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao, hilarious! Well, it certainly put an intresting twist on it