Rap Song Replaces Sex With Original 151 Pokemon

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
Khaiseri said:
Cool, even more geekish rap!

I normally hate rap, but these ones make me smile.

Specially when I hate Pokemon...

OT: I didn't really enjoy the song but it was still pretty impressive regardless.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
I officially cannot honestly say all rap sucks anymore. And I wanna play Pokemon Blue now...(Been playing Silver before bed recently though)

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Well that just made my day.

Some of the lines don't really work to well but it's still great.

Birds and The Beedrills > The PokeRap

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Jeronus said:
Way better than the original song about 151 pokemon.
FIXED
Actually, Jeronus was right, it was only the first 150. The original PokeRap only had up to Mewtwo - no Mew in the lyrics. There was a (brief) time when it was just 150, y'know.

On Topic: I thought it was really clever. Yes, some lines were cleverer than others, but over all I thought he did a really good job of it.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
martin said:
I have the Adventures of Duane and Brando Album.
Favourite track?
Ouch, having to pick...

Maybe BattleToads, I love the Professor T. Bird part and the part where they are going towards the Queen's lair.

Or maybe Mario 2, the instrumentation of the Character select screen is orgasm worthy.

BUT BAD NEWS MY FINE MAN!
They've broken up again, FOREVER.

Duane is still going to do Action Adventure World or whatever his is called, and Brando will still do The Adventures Of. It makes me sad.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
martin said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
martin said:
I have the Adventures of Duane and Brando Album.
Favourite track?
Ouch, having to pick...

Maybe BattleToads, I love the Professor T. Bird part and the part where they are going towards the Queen's lair.

Or maybe Mario 2, the instrumentation of the Character select screen is orgasm worthy.

BUT BAD NEWS MY FINE MAN!
They've broken up again, FOREVER.

Duane is still going to do Action Adventure World or whatever his is called, and Brando will still do The Adventures Of. It makes me sad.
NUUUUUUUUU!

Damn you, short lived musical groups! Damn you to hell!

Well, at least I've got Asis Galvin. It's only instrumental stuff, but it's still nerd haven.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AsisGalvin#p/p

monstersquad

Jun 7, 2010
I lost interest somewhere around the 2 minute mark, but regained it as the song went on. Never was much of a Pokemon fan, but this is a clever piece of lyricism. What's most impressive is that the guy obviously did this in one continuous take. On a side note, everybody this is called Nerdcore, it's much more prevalent than you would think. A good place to start would be MC Chris. Boba Fett is my favorite rap song EVER, and I do listen to a fair amount of rap.

JAWZxZ

Mar 21, 2010
NeoAC said:
Wow.

I think my brain just Exploud-ed.

I see I'm not the only one who loved giving my Metapod an original name and using my two favourite attacks, Harden and String Shot all over Chansey....

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
silentsentinel said:
Massive Zelda fan that I am, I must point out some stuff.

1) They referenced the Zelda TV series in the video. IT DOESN'T EXIST! And neither do the CD-i games.
2) "Hero of Time" is Link's title from Ocarina of Time. This is from The Legend of Zelda
3) Ganon refers to himself as "Ganondorf" at one point. In actuality, they are technically the same entity, but "Ganon" is the name of his beast form, while "Ganondorf" is the name of his human form.

I will admit that I chuckled at one or two points, however.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Massive Zelda fan that I am, I must point out some stuff.

1) They referenced the Zelda TV series in the video. IT DOESN'T EXIST! And neither do the CD-i games.
Well excUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUse me, princess!