Rate my song then share your own

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Alright, I dig this one. Really enjoy the beat, the sax is also great. The vocals I really dislike though, they feel somewhat ill-fitting. The beat carries it though. 7/10.

Yeah, dude, that live is pretty great. I also recommend the live they did in Paris Which reminds me, I was gonna see them live this July, but due to COVID that ain't happening. Looking forward to it happening next year though. Hopefully...

For a change of pace, I shall link an artist that I actually was introduced through KEXP. Meed Mdou Moctar, Tuareg musician extraordinaire , whose music combines blues rock with traditional Nigerien tunes.

7/10, I don't feel like it's really for me but I do really appreciate the uniqueness of the song.

Now I will give you the best cover ever made.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Yeah, dude, that live is pretty great. I also recommend the live they did in Paris Which reminds me, I was gonna see them live this July, but due to COVID that ain't happening. Looking forward to it happening next year though. Hopefully...
Damn, that sucks, especially since they most likely have added Ultra Mono into their sets. I'm in the same boat too with King Gizzard, I got a ticket for their Red Rocks marathon show back in May, which became October, which became...well, October, but 2021. Ticket's still good, so just hope 2020 doesn't kill us in it's last month and a half.

Recap-a-rama;
Dame Tu Cosita - El Chombo 1/10: It's bad. Just nothing interesting here to chew on, either musically or with the video.
Jason - The Midnight 7/10: Pretty good, though I haven't quite yet gotten used to vocals accompanying that style of 'retro' music. Sax was a lot of fun too.
Tarhatazed - Mdou Moctar 8/10: That was a great KEXP though, wasn't it (I found that same performance about a month or so ago)? A great sound they have with the guitars that compliments the vocals (even if I can't understand them).

Stronger Than You - Donkeydude 3/10: I mean...it's Mr. Krabs singing the Steven Universe song "Stronger Than You". Also, the best SU cover is obviously this gem.

Anywho:
EDIT: Oof, video got taken down...have this I guess...

Last edited:

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Kill All The Gays? - ? 1/10: It is what it says on the tin, though is it weird that they kinda sound like Weird Al?

Lets hope this works this time:

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
:geek:/:love:
I liked it. Nice bouncy tune, enjoyable to listen to. I don't know what the lyrics are saying, but it's good anyway.