Ready For A Giant Robot Duel? Japan Accepts America's Challenge

hiei82

Dire DM (+2 HD and a rend attack
Aug 10, 2011
@Everyone: The next time the world lets you down; when all hope feels lost, look back on this and remember we're living in times when an American company built a giant robot, challenged a Japanese company to fight it with their giant robot, and Japan said "only if it's fisticuffs". The world is truly a beautiful place filled with wonder.

I can only hope this will become an annual event that will eventually lead to G Gundam :p

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
Let the robot fight happen it will be awesome and My bet is on America damn it we are the most technologically advanced nation most powerful nation and god damn it we're the god damn U.S of A

I'm not usually this patriotic but when I am its about robot fights.

spam all the murican memes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zerragonoss

Oct 15, 2009
erttheking said:
Westaway said:
This is fucking retarded. Both robots need people driving them so barely any real damage can be done without risking injury. No one is going to put their kneecaps on the line for a fucking robot battle.
Yeah, if they were unmanned they still wouldn't do much damage on account of these things costing millions of dollars each.

OT: OHHHHHH BOY! Robot fighting as a sport. Make it happen! NAHO!
I am not so sure on the one hand yes these robots are extremely expensive, on the other they whole point of them is really just to push boundaries and to say we did it so they don?t have much value after construction. Also do you know how much money the tv and steaming licenses for the first international giant robot fight must be worth.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
any chance Britain could whip together a mecha to get in on this? good old fashioned British engineering and innovation has to be worth something.
and we had Knights so fighting inside a metal suit is nothing new so style it after a knight give it a sword (axe / warhammer / pike etc etc) and a shield then wade in to melee range like they want.

only issue is it would not be a duel anymore.