Real Life Super Mario Bros. Question Block Spits Actual Coins

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
Nice, and for those of you who may wonder, the coin is from Argentina :D so

RantingLombax said:
One Question: When can I get this at Wal-Mart? (double post sorry please delete this)
I don't know if they may buy the design but you can come down here to get one ^^

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Nice to see resourcefulness in action. That could actually see some real use beyond just toy-level gadgetry.
Kysafen said:
Congratulations, you just found a more complex way to be a smartass. You should go work for Steve Jobs.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
Since when did we move into Scott Pilgrim's universe?

Does this mean I'll have to defeat 20 evil exes in order to get with a girl I like? Aw, crap...

On the other hand, this mean I can get psychic powers by being a vegan!

OT: Huh. Kinda cool, I guess.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Unfortunately to gain access to the plans and build one yourself you need to sign up to the site.

To sign up to the site, you need to pay money.

Ah well, looks like I wont be building one.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
The actual title of the article should've been: Glory: When Video Game Nerds Grow Up.

Brought a tear to my eye...a real small one b/c I'm way too manly for that shit.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Has this been forwarded to the Nobel Prize Committee, yet? "Bah, so you just found the cure for AIDS, this guy made Mario real!"

Apr 28, 2008
Kysafen said:
[redundantSpectacle]

[some guy making 49,534,567,542,738,543,548,217th Mario Remix/Fan Video/Rap/Skit/Device][/some guy making 49,534,567,542,738,543,548,217th Mario Remix/Fan Video/Rap/Skit/Device]

[

int device,
----music,
----------musicGenre,
----gizmo,
----skit,
----------semiRelatedImage,
----other;

cout << [newsPost]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.273187-Real-Life-Super-Mario-Bros-Question-Block-Spits-Actual-Coins [/newsPost] << endl;

//Fan reactions to news posts like these that you'd NEVER seen a mile away

if (device == gizmo)
[cout << "Guy A: DOOOOOOOD!! I want one!!!!" << endl;
cout << "Guy B: *clever comment*, *CSI Miami reference*" << endl;
cout << "Guy C: *logistical breakdown of said gizmo*" << endl;
cout << "Guy D: *smarmy comment/insult/argument for the sake of argument*" << endl;
]

else if (device == music)
[
cout << "Guy A: That's pretty cool sounding" << endl;
cout << "Guy B: Hey, I don't like " << musicGenre << ", but this sounds awesome." << endl;
cout << "Guy C: NOOOO I HATE SEEING MARIO AND " << musicGenre << " TOGETHER!!!!" << endl;
]

else if (device == skit)
[
cout << "Guy A: Haha I liked that it was pretty funny." << endl;
cout << "Guy B: Heh, " semiRelatedImage " amiriteoramirite?" << endl;
cout << "Guy C: That one girl was hot." << endl;
]

else if (device == other)
[
cout << "Guy A: Hey, that's pretty cool." << endl;
cout << "Guy B: Yeah, I guess." << endl;
]

return 0;
]

[/redundantSpectacle]

There, I made a source code to it. In fact, this could apply to most any other fandom, really.
You forgot the "This was already mentioned in the forums" response. Sure its not as common, but its common enough to be notable.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Logic 0 said:
This man is a god for he has given mario LIFE!
Someone already beat him to it. I saw a program a while back where they made a full size Donkey Kong rig...complete with ladders and a series of ramps to send barrels down.