Real Portal Gun.

DerekWillis

Jan 23, 2009
*starts drooling and touching the screen*
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Can't! Grab!

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
johnman said:
He could make a fortune sellinbg those. Call it sad but im ashamed that i want want one.
There's nothing to be ashamed of!
I bet everyone who's played portal wants one of those things.
They're made of pure awesome!

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Toastngravy said:
Well, It's neat. (Understatement)

Although no word of it shooting portals was given.

Flickr user emilyskeith has a boyfriend who knows she loves Portal. Knows she loves to cosplay. Knows that, should she ever feel the need to cosplay as Chell, she'd need a suitably authentic ASHPD.

So he made her one! A real one, made out of heavy, real materials. Calling it amazing would be understating it so bad you should never, ever call it amazing.

Taken from http://kotaku.com/5135914/real-portal-gun-wont-leave-you-tasting-blood
Okay, it looks really good but what's the point?

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
MrGFunk said:
Toastngravy said:
Well, It's neat. (Understatement)

Although no word of it shooting portals was given.

Flickr user emilyskeith has a boyfriend who knows she loves Portal. Knows she loves to cosplay. Knows that, should she ever feel the need to cosplay as Chell, she'd need a suitably authentic ASHPD.

So he made her one! A real one, made out of heavy, real materials. Calling it amazing would be understating it so bad you should never, ever call it amazing.

Taken from http://kotaku.com/5135914/real-portal-gun-wont-leave-you-tasting-blood
Epic blagging rights, that and she will never pester him for a puppy or a diamond ring from now on.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
ColdStorage said:
MrGFunk said:
Epic blagging rights, that and she will never pester him for a puppy or a diamond ring from now on.
Yes, you're right, for her it's awesome but why does everyone else want one?

I guess I do want a full size Galactus Helmet and costume, just to sit about in.
I withdraw my question.