Reality TV Show Video Game Edition 3: Anime Invades (closed)

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Murasa raised her hand."I do~" But then Murasa thought about it for a second and got very sad."...Fukken anchor."

"***** please." Shou said sitting down, now wearing sunglasses.

Nazrin tried to pulls Shou away."No master no! We can't afford to gamble our savings away! Bad master!"

Unzan sat down dragging Ichirin with him as she tried to get away.

[hr]

Byakuren punched the chaos beams back with her now glowing fists, as she dashed towards her Breen, she began punching him at ludacrisly fast speeds,her fists became a mere blur as she refused to stop. "ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Yukari gave everyone their chips and shuffled the deck. she dealt everyone their cards. The backs of the cards had a curious gap pattern on the back that moved. Yukari had a perfect poker face.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Breen laughed as Byakuren punched him in the chest. "I usually don't hit women..." Breen said as he punched her across the face.

[hr]

Alucard's fist connected to Breen's face, breaking his nose. He hadn't had time to put up the chaos shield. "You will pay dearly for that!" Breen yelled as he put up a full shield around himself. He then pulled Alucard to the right, and accelerated their falling to the building below. A large lightning rod stood below them, Breen broke off just in time to dodge it, but impaled Alucard on it.

[hr]

The sword was met with a chaos barrier. "I can do magic too." Breen said as he created a sword of pure chaos energy to fight Kefka.

[hr]

"Were going down! Brace for impact!" Fran yelled as the airship started to fly towards the citadel.

[hr]

"Felix...he has to be stopped." Jenna said.

[hr]

Ada fell to the ground, nearly destroyed. Denton caught a glimpse of her. "Ada! Are you alright! Melvin what did you do?" Denton yelled as he came to Ada's aid.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Alucard was indeed impaled on the lightning rod, but wasn't defeated yet. "Is that all you got?" he said as he began to twist and morph, shadows covering him up, making him unreachable.
[hr]
Kefka's grin held up as he created another sword behind Breen that tried to impale him in the back. He used the one in his hand to slash at Breen again.
[hr]
Melvin chuckled and turned to Denton. "Her soul belongs to the Shadow Realm. You cannot reach it. She faces utter destruction of her soul that can never stop, not even if it were to break."

The Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon that had been fighting the Isaac bots flew to where Melvin was. He hopped onto it and together they flew away from the ship.

Florence lept onto the dragon's tail just in time before it was gone away too far.
[hr]
"You've made that pretty clear. But how can we-" Seras was cut off when she heard Fran's warning. "It's always something, isn't it?" She sighed, then looked at Jenna with a serious face. "Besides killing your brother, which I'd rather not do, how can we stop him?" she asked Jenna.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren wiped the blood from her mouth."...." She appeared very unamused."Get away your ugly face from me." She said. She then punched her Breen clone with the sheer amount of force needed to break the sound barrier.

Dante grinned."Kill your brother? Got it. Isaac, you're fine with this too right?" Dante asked a drawing of Isaac he made awhile back, the drawing Isaac was in a maid outfit."Sure, Dante, kill my best friend. It's the only way. If it's for the good of Dante, it's for the good of all of us." Dante grinned."Thanks pally. I'm glad you agree."

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"Did she even have a soul to take!" Denton yelled out right before the airship crashed into the citadel, lodging itself in the center.

Then cries of terror were let out as the cages to the newly converted storm troopers were opened. The vampires let out cries of anger and malice as they ran toward the crashed ship. Denton held Ada close to himself as he moved to a more secure area.

[hr]

The punch hit Breen's chaos barrier, which didn't even crack.

"Look, I told you to leave. Unless you have the power of a billion men, you don't stand a chance." Breen laughed.

"Now get back in the kitchen or I'll make sure you never walk again."

[hr]

Kefka's sword moved straight through Breen, creating a gaping hole. Breen began to cough up blood, as he moved away. The power of the chaos emeralds moved into the hole, and began to heal up the wound.

"I bet you can't do that clown."

[hr]

"Its not that easy Dante! He's not in control of his actions! And stop messing with Isaac!" Jenna yelled.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The shadows around Alucard grew larger with each passing moment, not showing what was beyond them. He was unreachable while the shadows were there.
[hr]
"You'd be surprised to see what I can do." Kefka snapped his fingers and Nobodies along with Heartless appeared around Breen. Several demonic swords were created and proceeded to try and stab Breen along with the Nobodies and Heartless attacking him.
[hr]
Melvin and Florence watched the airship crash, safe up in the air on the Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon. "Ah, that was another good soul for the Shadow Realm. I can feel the power growing inside me already." Melvin chuckled and watched the battle between Breen and his opponents.
[hr]
Seras hopped off the airship and heard the vampires that had been converted from the storm troopers. "I though I slaughtered them all. Seems not." She cracked her neck. "It's vampire killing time."

She turned to Jenna once more. "Now how about answering me. How can we stop your brother besides killing him? I'd like an answer to that."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Dante shrugged."Well, unless you do have another solution, I'ma go do it."

Byakuren looked down."I'm not going to fail my friends, even if I lack the power to beat you, my resolve is enough." The Jeweled Pagoda of Bishamonten that Shou lent her began to glow around her neck, along with Murasa's anchor."I've been beaten, tortured, threatened, and imprisoned, I've even been sealed away for more than a thousand years, but I've never ran away, nor have I ever stopped trying. That is why I won't lose. They have faith in me, and that one reason is why I shall fight. Namusan." Then the White Lotus seal appeared behind her, and she grinned slightly, with another wave of her arm, all the swords she summoned from earlier hovered behind her, glowing gold. She pointed, and all 100 of them flew at the Breen she was fighting.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
The two shadow Breen's suddenly disappeared as the real Breen called them back.

(Have to conserve chaos energy, I can't push the emeralds too far.) Breen thought as he noticed the small cracks forming in the jewels.

"Kefka, I'm afraid you won't last much longer, and I won't even have to lift a finger to destroy you." Breen mocked.

[hr]

A hookshot wrapped around Melvin's dragon, fired from the Citadel. It was Denton. "Return her soul! She's just a machine programmed to follow Breen! Its not her fault she attacked us!" Denton yelled.

[hr]

"I don't know...I suppose we could knock him out, that won't cure him of the brainwashing Breen's done, but it will prevent him from using the device. We still have time though. The device can only target one person at a time. Felix can sense the power of others, he will go after the strongest here. Right now I believe it will either be Kefka...or perhaps Alucard." Jenna admitted.

[hr]

"Power enough to rival Breen..." Felix muttered as he began to focus the energy around him, enough energy to tear threads out of the universe. "Kefka..."

[hr]

For a brief second Kefka became entirely transparent.

"It won't be long now!" Breen mocked.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Dante looked at Jenna for a second, thinking hard."Right, destroy your brother. On it." He said leaping into the citadel at ludicris Dante speeds wielding an ax three times his size.

Byakuren looked back to the Palanquin ship."Everyone.. Something is taking place within this building, I need you all to investigate." The crew nodded, and dropped through the hole the enormous ship made. Byakuren then turned to Breen."In the name of the Buddha, the Dharma, and the clergy, I swear you shall be punished."

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Kefka had indeed noticed that he had become transparent. His grin went off for a few moments before coming back. "Doesn't matter. I don't need much time to destroy you! Now watch!"

Kefka began to grow in size, like he had done three times before. Three pairs of wings, two angelic above one demonic, grew out of his back and his skin turned from white to purple. His eyes glowed yellow and his clothes were now but a dark red cloth hiding his waist down to his knees. He was smaller than the last time he had transformed into the God of Magic, but he was still colossus. He was about 8 times as large as a normal human.

"Let the party begin!" he said in his high-pitched insane voice as he unleased a horde of Nobodies and Heartless at everyone around. Then he attempted to pick Breen up into his gigantic palm.
[hr]
The shadows around Alucard disappeared and what was seen was like a gigantic shadowy wall filled with red eyes. What looked like a twisted version of Alucard's head was at the top, with many, many, many arms attached to him. He wasn't as big as Kefka was now, but he was big. From somewhere, Alucard's voice was heard. "This is the end for you, Breen. Face it. No matter the power you hold, you are done for." The arms all raced to grab Breen before Kefka could.
[hr]
"If you want it so much, why don't you fight me for it?!" Melvin called towards Denton as he drew a card. "I summon Dark Paladin!" A man that looked almost like Dark Magician, just with green skin, red eyes, wearing a green armor with golden lines and wielding what looked like a staff with a big blade at the end, appeared in front of Denton, hovering in front of him. He started to attack Denton with his blade-staff, and in the meanwhile tried to use magic attacks to hit him.
[hr]
"No! Don't destroy him!" Seras called after Dante, but he probably hadn't heard her. "Where is your brother?" she asked Jenna. "Because we need to stop him as soon as possible."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren had a decision to make. Surely the man she was fighting was an evil, hateful man, a man of much evil. But, could she bring herself to let him be killed? She always looked for the most peaceful solutions to things... Would she let the other two kill him? Or would she defend this wretched monster. She thought long and hard as these events transpired before her."Oh.. Namusan." She knew either choice was going to end badly.

The palanquin crew went through the citadel whistling a tune, and searching for whatever it was they were looking for. They figured they'd know it when they saw it. Then, they saw Dante race past, juggling chainsaws, they all shrugged and decided to follow him.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Breen put up a barrier around himself to stop Kefka from crushing him, but he still couldn't get lose of his grip.

"Release me clown! Your going to get us both killed!" Breen yelled. "Then who will destroy the others?"

[hr]

"I don't wish to fight you! We have more important things to do!" Denton yelled as he rolled away from the attack. "I just want my wives soul back! Is that too much to ask for!"

[hr]

"We have time. The chances of Dante actually finding Felix is close to zero. The underground area of the citedal is like a maze, and Dante's never been down there before. Even if he did manage to find Felix, with the amount of power he's wielding its likely he'd unbind Dante from this universe before he even came close to striking him. We should take care of Breen first. He's focusing on Kefka right now, which is good. After Kefka is gone, he will have to gather energy again before he can eject another person." Jenne explained.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
"I don't care if you get killed with me, just so long as you get killed!" Kefka laughed and channeled demonic energy, along with darkness and nothingness energies, to hurt Breen as much as he could, all the while trying to crush Breen.

Alucard didn't try to stop Kefka. He wanted to eliminate Breen, but so long as someone did it, it was good enough. He remained as the giant shadowy figure with red eyes all over him, for now.
[hr]
"Yes!" Melvin said with a grin and laughed. "I can't just hand over the soul, anyway! It has to be won back!"

The Dark Paladin swung his blade-staff again while using magic attacks to try to hurt Denton.
[hr]
"Right. At least we know Felix is safe." Seras looked towards the fight between Breen and Kefka. "Looks like that Kefka is winning. I know size isn't everything, but in this case, it seems so."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren sighed as she decided to help Breen. She then channeled all the energy she could into Murasa's holy Anchor, which she then tossed at Kefka's wrist.

The Palanquin crew followed the dante shaped holes they found in the walls, as Dante just sort of tore his way through the walls, sliding around the group with his arms at his side with a blank look on his face, as a voice in his head that sounded oddly like Lady told him directions."Turn right, next corridor."

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Kefka was quick to answer Byakuren's toss, as he moved his other hand in the way of the anchor and slammed it back towards her. "Look! You're so hated, even the weird haired girl wants to destroy you! Isn't that fun?!" he said to Breen cheerfully.

The anchor was followed by several of the Heartless and Nobodies that Kefka had summoned, all ready to attack Byakuren.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010

Byakuren sidestepped the anchor and looked around at all the nobodies."Namusan...." She said as she made a fist and raised it up, she was then glowing with energy from her Magical buffing powers. Spellcard: Superhuman "Byakuren Hijiri" She then weaved in and out of ever one of the small nobodies and heartless, destroying them as a laser trailer behind her. She then weaved around Kefka's legs several times."Wununununununununununu...." The chain then began breaking into energy bullets as Byakuren began to weave even faster, as she continued she was then in front of him again, she then weaved straight up into a immensely powerful uppercut."And the meek shall inherit MY FIST."

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Kefka was too big to effectively dodge all the bullets coming at him. Not too slow, but the bullets came so fast and suddenly, he hadn't much time to react. He didn't have any kind of shield and upon entering transforming into God of Magic, the protective magic and Reflect had been dispelled off of him. The bullets hit him, causing him to wound in many places, though his cloth was, thankfully, still intact and unharmed. When the uppercut hit Kefka, he flew up into the air because of it and landed onto his back, and onto many of the Heartless and Nobodies that he had summoned, thus crushing them. Despite all that, though, he kept grinning. He was holding onto Breen so very tightly, the only thing keeping Breen alive was his shield, until it would run out of energy. The wounds created by the bullets began to heal. "Quite a punch you've got there. And not too shabby attacks. But not enough! My turn!" He sent forth a swarm of Nobodies, Heartless and demons, all to attack Byakuren, then sent many weapons created out of demonic energy to attack her. He slowly stood up and began to hover in the air.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Byakuren guarded against the attacks as they scraped at her arms, causing several deep cuts along them, and her legs, as Byakuren skidded backwards slowly getting battered, she was pushed to the edge of the citadel, she then quickly flipped backwards into the air, and in her desperation she called back the white lotus seal. SPELLCARD: Great Magic "Devil's Recitation" Four semi-large beams were fired from the four corners of the seal as they each also fired 12 semblances of rapid fire bullets, as Byakuren herself fired large ovals in front of her and several smaller bullets accompanied it. She was aiming less at Kefka and more at all the Heartless and other assorted minions, a few of the beams and bullets flew at him though. Byakuren began breathing heavily."I won't let them down...."