Reality TV Show Video Game Edition 3: Anime Invades (closed)

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Breen was hit with the attack, with all the chaos energy he had left he blocked it. He had survived, however the chaos emeralds that had protected him and gave him the strength of a billion men, had suddenly shattered right before his eyes.

"What have you done!?" Breen yelled as he collapsed in front of the shards.

[hr]

"Breen won't be a threat, but it looks like we traded one dangerous mastermind for another." Jenna said as she witnessed Melvin. Just as she said that Naota attack with a God-like attack.

[hr]

"I should have killed him when I had the chance, I won't make that mistake again." Denton said as he set aside Ada's body. "Morrigan...your the general here. Do you think any of us actually stand a chance of destroying him?" Denton asked. Just then Naota launced a God-like attack.

These conversations would have taken place just before the battle started. I'm sorry I couldn't post prior to it.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Alucard, having watched the fight between Melvin and Naota for a bit, walked over to Breen and picked him up by the front of his power mech armor. "You are defenseless, Breen. It would be too easy for me to kill you now. But you are barely a threat right now. Far, far less then those two up there fighting. Let us see what the others will say about your fate."

He put him down and dragged him along the earth, holding onto the back of the neck of the power mech suit so he was kind of sitting while Alucard dragged him, walking towards where the others were. "We have Melvin to thank that Breen is easy prey now. What should we do with him?"

"I say we take his head off. I know I don't want to drink his blood. It's probably not very tasty, anyway." Seras said, lightly kicking Breen's leg.

Florence crawled over to them, having been so close to all the attacks that Melvin had done inside the chamber. He tried to stand up, but fell down again, so he sat down on the ground. "I don't know. Personally, I don't care whether this wanker lives or dies."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
"No." Byakuren said stepping over."I won't allow you to kill this man." She said back at full health, as her tone remained kind, yet firm."Imprison him, teach him a lesson, punish him. But I will not allow you to hurt him." She said with her resolve.

Minato shrugged, pulled out a game-boy color and began playing.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
"That's a good idea," Morrigan said to Byakuren. "That way, we can get him to help us. I know what makes men like him tick, it won't be too hard to have h im spilling the beans like a drunken Scotsman."

"Oi!"

"Sorry, Tav."

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Naota, with one guitar, started shooting at the little Egyptian Gods, and with the other, tried to at least block the ray. While he was successful at hitting and killing some of the mini gods, Just one guitar was not going to be enough to even block that ray. All it could do was weaken it slightly. Naota was hit with near-full force from the ray, which sent him directly into the ground. The landing created a crater.

[hr]

Haruko seemed worried looking over the fight, "...He's losing." She said, "And unless he kicks up after that, this 'Melvin' guy has him beat...I gotta do something! I can't let the kid die! He's my only ticket to Atomsk! OW MY JAW!" She shouted. Haruko grabbed her guitar, and started to fly towards Melvin, with everything she had, she smacked Melvin across the head with her guitar..

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!!" She yelled at him. She flew back a ways and started firing rockets at him.

[hr]

And during all THIS, Shaq Fu decided it was a good time to be a troll. He used his deceive to sneak up behind Alucard. From there, he stabbed Alucard in the neck, "DOHOHOHOHOHOHO-" He cut himself off after seeing that this didn't hinder Alucard that much, "...This doesn't look good....ASS CLOWN, AWAY!!!!" In an orange puff of smoke, Shaco was invisible.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Melvin grunted loudly as he felt Haruko hit him on the head. He looked back towards her and with his palm facing towards her, he created a Mirror Wall, which, when the rockets hit it, made Haruko's guitar weaker with every hit. One rocket got past the wall before he had put up the Mirror Wall. It had hit him on the chest between Obelisk's and Slifer's head.

"You think you can take me on? Brave girl. Foolish as well." He snapped his fingers, and chains out of nowhere wrapped around her, then a box was created around her which fell towards the ground. He turned back to Naota who was still in the small crater. He flew down to him and faced one of his palms to him. A beam of darkness and what looked like some Shadow Realm mixed in was shot towards Naota.
[hr]
Alucard looked around himself. He rubbed the back of his neck. "What...was that? Nevermind, it seems to be gone now."

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
This distraction made by Haruko had given Naota just enough time to power up an escape move. However, He stayed in his position. He knew Melvin would now try to make a killing blow, which would probably take up a lot of his energy. Right when Melvin shot out the beam, Naota was gone in a flash. He had jumped directly up into the sky.

He looked down at Melvin. At the moment, he fused his guitars together into that same double neck guitar. He was going to make this blow the finishing strike. Or at least that's what he though. He dashed downward, and when he got close enough, he swung at the top of his head with all his might.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Melvin activated a Mirror Force just as Naota hit him, sending them both flying in separate directions. Melvin landed on the ground with both feet scratching against the ground for a bit. He grunted again and looked up towards Naota. "Fool! I still have access to all my cards! In fact..." He summoned a Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and a Black Skull Dragon which both flew towards Naota, charging their attacks. Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon shot White Lightning from all three heads, while Black Skull Dragon shot a Volcanic Blast towards him.

Melvin himself stayed on the ground, wary of what either Haruko, Naota or anyone else would try and do.

Florence tried to walk over to him and finally got there after some difficulty. "Melvin, that power should be mine!" Melvin just chuckled and turned towards him, facing a palm towards him. "No, it does not. It never should be. This will surely help me take over the world and plunge it into the Shadow Realm. But first..." His palm began to glow and Florence put his hands on his head and screamed as if in pain. If anyone would be able to see it, Florence's soul was being sucked into Melvin's palm. Once it was sucked in, Melvin closed his palm and turned back to Naota.

Florence was now gone, but there was still another soul within the body of the boy.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Haruko was struggling to break out of the chains and box. "Come on, you stupid chains, break already!" With one sudden use of her strength, the chains snapped off. After that, she kicked the door off of the box she was in. She stood up and stretched, "Freedom!" She said.

She then felt a draft on the upper part of her body. She looked down. Turns out that bos somehow must've put her in this:

"How the- When'd I get these....Guns?! I never had them on me before! Ah well. I don't have my guitar with me, so these'll have to do." She jumped out of the box, only to, just then, land on her guitar, "...Oh how convenient" She picked it up off the ground.

She looked up in front of her. The first thing she saw was Melvin, but the second thing she saw was what looked like an innocent, white haired, young boy, "....As much as I'd like to go up and smack that Melvin guy in the face, I guess I gotta save that kid." She flew towards him as fast as she could.

She got close to him, then before he could say anything, grabbed him by his collar and flew off, towards everyone else. She got there in seconds, and set him down.

[hr]

Naota was badly injured from that, but even Melvin showed signed of weakness. He got up, and dodged the lightning and the Volcanic Blast. However, the explosion from both caught up to him, and hurt him a bit more. He really couldn't show signs of pains. He flew towards the beasts. The first one he took on was the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. He hit all three heads with great strength, which was enough to destroy it.

The second monster didn't seem much stronger. In fact, it seemed a bit weaker. He did the same as he did to the Blue Eyes, which killed it.

He flew towards Melvin, knowing this strike would have to do some damage or this fight was over with. With every last bit of strength he had left, he smashed his guitar into Melvin's chest, where the heads of the Egyptian Gods were. After that, he fell to the ground, and reverted back to just Naota.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Breen began to try and crawl away from the battle. He was bleeding badly, his right leg had been broken as well.

"Felix...Felix..." Breen said absently.

[hr]

"The battle can't go on much longer." Denton said as he watched the two super humans fight. As he said it though, the characters began to fade once again.

[hr]

"We can't take much more! We have to confront Felix!" Jenna yelled over the battle.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
The white haired boy opened his eyes slowly and looked at his surroundings. "Wh-where am I?" he said. Seras walked over to them two and helped him stand up. "Thanks, Haruko." she said to Haruko, then turned to the white haired boy. "Your name is Florence, isn't it?" The boy just looked at her with a confused look. "Huh? No, my name is Bakura. Florence...has sometimes taken control over my body, but never for this long. I thought I'd never escape..." Seras wrapped her arms around him and hugged him, accidentally pushing his head into her chest. "You're alright now." She looked down and saw what she had accidentally done and helped him take his face out of her chest, both of them blushing.

"Anyway, what is going on he-" Bakura was interrupted when he looked back and saw the giant Melvin. "W-what the bloody hell?! How...how is he so big now?!" Bakura was absolutely shocked and scared. "Seems he did something to some guy named Kefka and now he's like that. At least, I assume he did something to Kefka since Kefka isn't here anymore and that guy is gigantic." Seras told him as they watched the fight. She looked towards Haruko and gave her a thumbs up. "Liking the new outfit."
[hr]
Melvin got thrown back by the attack, landing on his back and wings, surprisingly not breaking them, as he felt Naota's power weaken. "So, that is all you can do, is it? You aren't worth using my full powers on you." Melvin began to shrunk and defuse from Obelisk, Slifer and Ra. The three gods didn't disappear, but they hovered right behind Melvin, who was now normal sized like before, but still had throbbing and pulsating veins in his face and on his arms. He held the Millennium Rod and took the lower part of it out, revealing the golden spike inside. "It was fun fighting you, but now it all ends for you. The shadows will take your soul!" He readied the spike and attempted to stab Naota through his head.
[hr]
"That is not an option for you." Alucard said to Breen, holding the collar of Breen's power mech suit tightly. "You are just as much, if not more of a threat than those two fighting. Your judgment is at hand."

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"No you idiot...Felix...he will kill us all..." Breen wheezed to Alucard, as he started coughing up blood.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010

Right as Melvin's spike was an inch away from Naota's head, ginormous red wings sprouted out of the N.O. Portal in his head. They flailed around in the air, creating massive gusts of air. Both of these knocked Melvin away from Naota.

Soon, after this, all everyone could see in the sky was a giant, flame-red phoenix with a square nose ring and a symbol on the top of it's head. The very same symbol on Naota's head when Atomsk Manifested his power into the boy, and the very same symbol as when Canti would take Atomsk's power. Haruko looked up at the giant bird with awe, not even noticing that Seras had said something to her "It's....It's him..." She said, stuttering a bit, "It's really him. Atomsk."

Right after Atomsk had fully come out of Naota's head, the Egyptian gods disappeared without a trace of them to be seen. Everyone started to feel much lighter on their feet, as just one simple appearance of Atomsk is enough to lower the Earth's gravity. Tree's, rocks, debris from buildings, cars, everything like those started to float up into the air and towards Atomsk. They were all absorbed into his head. As they entered, They made a noise, and created a small yellow circle encompassing it as it was absorbed.

The giant hand that tried to pick up The giant iron, Medical Mechanica, floated up into the air to. It started to tear apart from it's molecules, so it would be a better fit through Atomsks head.

The bird looked down at Melvin, who was looking back at it with shock and awe. Melvin started to be picked up from the ground. It seemed the gravity around him lightened more than it did everyone else. However, it wasn't Marik's body that was absorbed, oh no. Instead, it was Melvin's soul it's self that was being sucked into Atomsk's head. Marik now had control of his body again, as Melvin was free from his body.

The soul was slowly moved through Atomsk's head, and shot out in some unknown part of the galaxy. Marik was slowly dropped to the ground.

After that, Atomsk flew over and grabbed Medical Mechanica with it's feet. It looked up to the sky, with it's winds spread wide. In one small burst, Atomsk zig-zagged away with Medical Mechanica. Everything that was in the air floating to Atomsk fell to the ground, and Earths gravity returned to it's normal state.

Haruko stood on a shard of dislodged earth, looking up towards the sky, where Atomsk took his leave. Naota was behind her, holding her guitar. Haruko pulled her helmet out of no-where, and was somehow back in her normal biker-girl out-fit. She put the helmet on her head, got on her vespa and looked back at Naota, "I had him, and then I lost him. I had him right where I wanted him, and he got way, cause of you, Ta-kun." She said, with a smile on her face. On her back, the Double-neck guitar that Atomsk-Naota had was there. She was floating up in the air on her vespa, "You wanna come with me, Ta-kun?" She said, extending her hand. There was a long pause where nothing had happened, "...Y'know what? Forget it. Your still just a kid, Ta-kun. I don't need you holding me back...See ya, Naota." She said, actually calling him by his real name. She started to fly off, on her vespa, and was soon so far away that no one could see him.

Canti was still there. He walked up behind Naota and put his hands on his shoulders. Naota just stood there, looking down at Haruko's guitar. It was his, now.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
While Atomosk appeared:

Melvin got knocked onto his back by the wings of the bird that suddenly appeared. He looked up in awe and fear as he watched what could possibly be his death. "N-no, no! I can't let this happen! Gods, fuse with me!" He hadn't let go of the sentence when he saw all three of them disappear. He started to get more scared as he got lifted from the ground and looked at the bird. "You won't take me! You can't! I have a world to take over!" His soul then started to get sucked out, and as he watched Marik land back on the ground, he was shot away, his scream heard by everyone else, a scream filled with fear.
[hr]
After Atomosk left:

Marik lay there on the ground for a bit before he opened his eyes and looked around. He now looked normal again. No hair in the air or visible veins on his face or arms, and the cape was gone. He didn't have the insane look in his eyes that Melvin had. And he didn't look as muscular. He saw the others, and saw Bakura amongst them. "Bakura?" When he spoke, he didn't have the demonic echo behind him nor a deep voice. It was a soft teenage boy's voice. "So glad...that it's finally over..." He collapsed onto the ground again.

Bakura ran over to Marik and helped him up on his feet, putting Marik's arm over his shoulders. "Yes, it's finally over."
[hr]
"Then tell us how to stop him!" Alucard said loudly to Breen, holding him up in front of him.

Seras sighed with a relief. "Glad that the craziness is over now. But Felix is still left. And Breen."

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
"I can lead you to him..." Breen offered.

[hr]

"No deal. Helios warned me of his tricks, he's too dangerous to be left alive, we kill him here." Denton said.

"No! We must find Felix! Besides, killing him we'll just prove were as insane as he is." Jenna reasoned.

[hr]

At the same moment Ada began to shake, before finally opening her eyes again. A huge gaping hole was in her head for some odd reason, she began to feel around, eventually accepting what had happened.

"What did I miss?" She asked as Denton wrapped his arms around her.

On whether Breen lives or dies! PM me your answer.

Its come to my attention that some of you have conflicting characters who may want Breen dead, while others may not. Thus I'm allowing 1 vote per character. Also this vote doesn't have to be anonymous, you may have your character say something like "kill the bastard" in the RP if you want. Still PM your choice though so I can keep up with the votes.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
"Make no mistake. I would gladly kill you, but we have to stop Felix first. You will not be safe once you have brought us to him. You will die either way, so make good with your life and help us save the universes." Alucard said to Breen, a little hostile, but otherwise calmly.

"Yeah. Tell us where he is." Seras agreed with what Alucard had said.

Marik and Bakura reached towards the others and heard what they were talking about. "What's wrong?" Marik asked, still being supported by Bakura. "You want to kill this man? For what reason? And who is this Felix and why must he be stopped?" Bakura asked.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Morrigan walked up to Breen. "Listen. I'm sure you like living. Everyone does. But since I could easily suck your soul out through your mouth, you'd best cooperate with us."

"I say blow 'im ahp!" shouted Tavish, before he got slapped upside the head by Galen.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
The group decided to leave Breen alive...at least long enough for him to bring them to Felix.

"In there..." Breen said as the group arrived at a large circular room.

In the center stood a teenage boy, waves of psyenergy moved around at the speed of light, building up enough power to tear apart universes.

"Felix...I don't know if we can save him." Jenna said.

"His mind is gone, he believes he is in Sol Sanctum, restoring the world." Breen explained. "You must kill him."