Really, Hide Your Kids: Antoine Dodson's Getting a TV Show

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
*SNORT* What?
Really???

Lol!

I'll never watch it but I love that fact that this may become a thing. Doubly so considering I live only a couple of miles from the guy. Go Dodson Go!

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
wat.

He's getting a TV show for a song he didn't make.

So, let me repeat.

WAT.
Well autotune the news wouldn't have made the song in the first place without Antoine saying to " hide yo keeds hide yo wife", the original video itself is funny.

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
You know whats really bad, is that I lived in the same city as this guy, or well I live in a suburb of the city. This is highly disappointing. I jsut got a weird captcha perplexity wilimis

Oct 14, 2010
There needs to be a reality show focusing on the people who greenlight reality shows. It would be fascinating to study their species.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
I probably won't ever watch it, but if people enjoy it and it helps Dodson's family to improve their situation, then more power to them.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
The old media is trying to graft viewership from the new media by taking one of our pseudo-celebrities and trumping them up with their own show in a misguided effort to appeal to a demographic that left it far behind.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
.........................At first I liked him and everything, the song was funny. Now......now this is just sad, go figure someone would screw it all up.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Jesus Christ I hate television producers these days.

TV Exec 1: "Hey guys, you know what we need? More reality shows centered around shit that no one on goddamn EARTH cares about."

TV Execs 2-5: "YEAH!"

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
His fifteen minutes of fame died almost immediately after that song. Why does he get a show now?

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
PrimoThePro said:
His fifteen minutes of fame died almost immediately after that song. Why does he get a show now?
Clearly he's being brought to West Hollywood as some sort of one-man Rape Prevention Task Force.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Well I guess I'll watch an episode...and that's about it.

But...I just have one question.

Why?

Geekosaurus

Aug 14, 2010
Unless in every episode an event occurs at which he can say 'hide yo kids, hide yo wife' I really don't see how this will work.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
That auto-tuned song was never good to begin with, and this will be one of the greatest televised failures in history.