Rebecca Black "Honored" With Sith-Tastic Parody Song

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
Gxas said:
Though I don't think it was the most well done thing ever, I really enjoyed his lyrics.

I think the Brock Dub [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI] is still my favorite.

Wow I am quoting this just in the hope more people watch it!

The end was amazing!

Jymm

Sep 18, 2010
News Flash!

"Rebecca Black Gets Signed With the Help of Ryan Seacrest!"

omg,it's the begining of the end of the music world.

(well there are a few other "talent's" that could be said to have brought down the music world)

PS I love the Brock Dub parody

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
THIS is the best Friday video.

Behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
Parody = Winning (a contest amongst idiots, that is)

Real song = Apocalypse now please.

Whoever wrote the "real" song's lyrics should be taken behind the shed and disappear off to a "farm" somewhere.

I honestly think that the original is just so bad that nobody can make a good parody without some of the shitiness rubbing off. Everything else is just a stupid cover which will definitely have the original's awfulness rub off. I dunno, it's all soooooo bad that the only amusing thing that I can imagine coming from this terrible motion in craptacular Youtube videos is if the original/original "artist"[footnote]Bah ha ha ha ha!!! That's rich...[/footnote] get madly trolled.

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
Rationalization said:
Thats pretty good actually.
Clearly not aimed at people like us, but its by no means bad.

Besides the pointless and generic rap -.-
Why do all songs insist on having those in songs nowadays?

ninkon

Nov 30, 2009
MrJKapowey said:
My favourite is the Censored version.
It should all be bleeped out, but you can't have everything...

That wasn't very well done. now "The Count" censord was amazing!

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
teknoarcanist said:
Don't wanna embed the video cuz I know how the mods get twitchy when the forums go all imageboard, but there's a hilarious "Bob Dylan" cover of Friday that's...actually...not bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FISHEO3gsM

And the comments are fucking hysterical.
Wow, I never thought I'd ever be able to sit through friday. On top of that, the comments almost made me spit out my drink. Thanks for the link, fucking brilliant.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
ShadowKatt said:
T8B95 said:
ShadowKatt said:
Much as I love everything star wars, I can't handle listening to that song yet again. I don't know where Black came from, but I wish she'd go back. That damn song is everywhere and it sucks, even the parody >.<
"God: give us back Ronnie James Dio and Jimi Hendrix, and we'll give you back Rebecca Black and Justin Bieber.``
*raises hand*

God, can I have something different than him?

Does it have to be Hendrix? Out of everyone from the 1970s, does it HAVE to be Hendrix?
It doesn't have to be Hendrix. If you want, it can be Skynrd. Actually, yes. God, if you're listening, disregard the preceding. Keep Hendrix, and even Dio. Just give us back LYNRD SKYNRD!

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Gildan Bladeborn said:
Huh. Is it weird that I was completely unaware that this Rebecca Black person (and her song's apparently execrable lyrics) existed until just now, when I read about someone parodying it?
My thoughts exactly.

I'm thinking I was better off not knowing. That's a pretty weak song and her singing isn't capable of making it sound better than it is.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I find his lack of tone... disturbing.
Why must threads be won so swiftly? Fine, here's your internetz, now get out of here. Get! Maybe next time you'll have some patience and not post first. Sheesh.