Rebecca Mayes Muses: Batman: Arkham Asylum

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Well, the make-up certainly was a shock...

Still, great little song as always. Thank you, Becca.

Can I call you Becca?

Edit: Oh, and upon watching the video a second time, I find it wonderfully ironic that it's the Joker singing "love your good heart". Especially the wacked-out Heath Ledger Joker.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Awwww, they had a tea party celebration! Of course, the Joker probably poisoned them all. :(

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Wow! Just WOW! That was the first RMM I watched, and it was simply Fantastic! I'm going to have to go right now and start working my way through the back-catalog!

Bravo!

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Another great song Rebecca, well done.

Also you look kind of creepy in the Joker's face paint. (But in a good way)

Angel Emfrbl

Nov 4, 2008
I would prefer a song that reflected the game style a little more then girlie pop/country... It seemed odd when pitched against this particular game.

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
Normally i'm not into rebecca amyes muses but i really enjoyed this one. I also liked the tea party

DrTrevelyan

Aug 14, 2009
Best one yet.

There better be plans for a album or at least a compilation of all these songs

deepshock

I'm more here for the mainpage.
Oct 14, 2009
:3 You are amazing. This is amazing. Everything about this is great. :D

Also, One of the beauties of the whole Batman thing is the fact that not having to kill anyone in order to remove them as threats is one of the core elements of Batman's character. To him, death isn't justice, not even for guys like the Joker. All it does, in his mind, is perpetuate a vicious cycle and put too much power in his hands as a vigilante. It does nothing to ease matters.

Arkham Asylum is also the best Batman game concept out there.