Rebecca Mayes Muses: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Aug 25, 2009
Was a little shocked to see Yahtzee making a cameo in this video. I wouldn't have thought he'd be up for it.

Wait, that was makeup, oh!

Anyway, loved the vid and the song as always.

Pseudonym2

Mar 31, 2008
That's what I odd about this game. (or at least the demo. I can't afford it yet.) Most of moves Batman pull should be fatal. Just running through the demo I kicked a guy into the wall that should have snapped his neck. That's not including the breastbone shattering kicks or dropping people from the gargoyles.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
I don't normally like the ones you do. However I really enjoyed this one :)

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Awesome song and video Rebecca! I loved the costumes, you look great as the Joker (in a twisted way) and the jab at Yahtzee was clever as well.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Not as repetitive as the other song's but there is still something about the lyrics that does not interest me. It does not wake up any emotions or thoughts from the game.

Woem

May 28, 2009
I think this was your best video so far Rebecca, and I enjoyed almost every single one of them so far so that means something (and also that I'm the found of your fan club [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Rebecca-Mayes-Fans] ;)

The best part was your Riddler outfit :)

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Well, that does it, after RMM actually got good for a bit, it is now back down to its old, boring, dull and boring ways.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Woem said:
I think this was your best video so far Rebecca, and I enjoyed almost every single one of them so far so that means something (and also that I'm the found of your fan club [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Rebecca-Mayes-Fans] ;)

The best part was your Riddler outfit :)
Well, would you look at that, a fellow Belgian visitor on The Escapist.

OT: I loved the moment when they passed the gift bag around, that Batman ends up with the game.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
I love how they are all sitting in the lotus position, Cuz I thought I was the only one who sat like that.

The Jono

Jun 8, 2009
Sweet song.
And a pacifist gamer? Now I can stand behind that!
(Probably shoulda twigged by now)