Rebecca Mayes Muses: Batman: Arkham Asylum

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Did you make the cowl and cape out of a garbage bag? XD That's hilarious. I think this might be the funniest video so far. It's no wonder Batman never kills anyone; DC villains are all so friendly. They don't want to destroy the world or enslave humanity - they just want to star in a video game.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
This is your best song yet; however, the costuming could have used a little work. Your Joker, Yahtzee, and Penguin were fine, but The Riddler seemed to be a little too revealing (it just doesn't seem to mesh with the character all that well to have him be barefoot) and I noticed that Batman was falling apart towards the end. Overall, however, this is probably my favorite of your songs.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
Nice song, I enjoyed it (as usual) it isn't one of my favorites but it was worth two weeks waiting. Looking forward to the next one.

Edit: The Yatzhee part was nice. I did not see it coming and now that Yatzhhe was (sort of) on Rebecca Mayes muse, I officially state the episode must be declared as excellent :)

w1n5t0n

Jul 29, 2009
I know if you scan people after you "knock them unconscious" it says their still alive, but you can plant explosives that blow up and throw a bad guy off a walkway for like a three story fall. If that guy is really just unconscious, he's an unkillable beast of a henchman and should get his own spinoff series. Just sayin' you dont have to kill anyone... but you do.

Kenji_03

May 12, 2007
That one was really enjoyable. I was at ends when I heard the same old tune, but the visuals totally made the song ^.^!

Luffie

Jun 9, 2009
deepshock said:
Also, One of the beauties of the whole Batman thing is the fact that not having to kill anyone in order to remove them as threats is one of the core elements of Batman's character. To him, death isn't justice, not even for guys like the Joker. All it does, in his mind, is perpetuate a vicious cycle and put too much power in his hands as a vigilante. It does nothing to ease matters.
Trigun already did it, the whole not-killing for sake of a higher justice thing

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Excellent work ^_^ Nice one, my favourite I think! Also seeing that Morissons bag tickled me for some reason haha

deepshock

I'm more here for the mainpage.
Oct 14, 2009
True, but Batman had that going since the 1940s. Either way, I think it was handled well in both cases.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
holy rooster, ive been watching this every week hoping for me to finally find one episode for me to like, because honestly i can sense theres something inside that beautiful head for me to praise, and this is it, it simple and wonderful.

woo.