Rebecca Mayes Muses: Batman: Arkham Asylum

GoldenCondor

May 6, 2009
carnkhan4 said:
I now have the desire to see more people dress-up as yahtzee...
That's quite the strange fetish you have going there.

I liked this video. It was alright. She has too many costumes in my opinion, I'm wondering where the hell she has the time to find/make them.

TheMadTypist

Sep 8, 2009
I'm afraid this elicited an "awwww" from me. My roommate is threatening to take my Man Card.

Very nice music, I really liked the lyrics in this one. Good work!

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
MelasZepheos said:
Was a little shocked to see Yahtzee making a cameo in this video. I wouldn't have thought he'd be up for it.

Wait, that was makeup, oh!

Anyway, loved the vid and the song as always.
Well, comrade, Yahtzee lives in Brisbane, kind of a schlep for a 2 minute, 41 second song. ^_^
~Tin

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Tinneh said:
MelasZepheos said:
Was a little shocked to see Yahtzee making a cameo in this video. I wouldn't have thought he'd be up for it.

Wait, that was makeup, oh!

Anyway, loved the vid and the song as always.
Well, comrade, Yahtzee lives in Brisbane, kind of a schlep for a 2 minute, 41 second song. ^_^
~Tin
No.
Wait.
Shit.
Sorry, I messed up. I thought you said you wanted Yahtzee to actually partake in the video. I apologize for my stupidity :D.
~Tin

Ezrajames

Oct 10, 2009
I admire your ability to use different genres & instruments for each song. It's a great way to express your diverse talents, keep 'em comin!

ninjaman 420

Feb 18, 2009
solidstatemind said:
Wow! Just WOW! That was the first RMM I watched, and it was simply Fantastic! I'm going to have to go right now and start working my way through the back-catalog!

Bravo!
im in the exact same boat, i totally have a crush on this girl now. ive played the demo of that game but ill say im only buying it because of how entertained i was by that song

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Kuliani said:
Awwww, they had a tea party celebration! Of course, the Joker probably poisoned them all. :(
Knowing the joker, he probably put some laughing gas in the tea.

EDIT: Nice video. I liked that song.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
I love how so many people, not content to just be nice, have to thinly veil their compliments with insults.

"It's not as shit as last week!"

"It's not NEARLY as repetitive as the last one!"

"Looks like you're not just relying on your tits as much any more!"

Great work as always, Rebecca. Though one question comes to mind - how do you NOT own a real top-hat yet? I thought you'd have a few of them lying around!

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Nerdfury said:
I love how so many people, not content to just be nice, have to thinly veil their compliments with insults.

"It's not as shit as last week!"

"It's not NEARLY as repetitive as the last one!"

"Looks like you're not just relying on your tits as much any more!"

Great work as always, Rebecca. Though one question comes to mind - how do you NOT own a real top-hat yet? I thought you'd have a few of them lying around!
Those are just "Black Knights" (pun not intended in accordance with this video) trying to insult and injure to gain any attention possible from Rebecca, because they are just lonely ol' trolls. Of course some will be jealous teen girls, kind of like Megan on Family Guy.

This response kind of makes me like like a White Knight.. hmm, not intended. The White Knight, arch-nemesis of the Black Knight.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Still don't see the point of these videos. Certainly couldn't be to tell me about the game, since after listening to this I haven't really learned anything about the game. Other than that Batman is in it and he doesn't kill anyone.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
This was my first "RMM", I'll admit the game-subject is what drew me in. What a great tune, and kudos to playing Bats and his foes, nice to see they could put aside their differences for an afternoon of celebratory cake.

I'll be checking out previous installments of "RMM", sorry it took me so long. :D

Tmcmistress

Sep 19, 2008
Pseudonym2 said:
That's what I odd about this game. (or at least the demo. I can't afford it yet.) Most of moves Batman pull should be fatal. Just running through the demo I kicked a guy into the wall that should have snapped his neck. That's not including the breastbone shattering kicks or dropping people from the gargoyles.
I think you're underestimating the resilience of the human body; but, while you can do fatal things to enemies (I personally have lost count of the number of poor slobs I've tossed over the railing to their doom in the Shock and Awe challenge alone), her point is that you don't have to.

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
Is it just me, or does anybody else get strangely turned on by Rebecca dressed as Batman?

(Sigh) I gotta get laid...