Rebecca Mayes Muses: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Could someone please explain to me what to like?

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm genuinely confused. Am I overlooking something crucial that somehow makes Rebecca Mayes entertaining? If so, what?

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I just revisited this video after a long time. It was my first Rebecca Mayes Muses video, and it's still brilliant :)

I wonder if Rebecca is an xbox, pc or PS3 player?

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
ma55ter_fett said:
She looked hot dressed as the joker.
esperandote said:
she looks so adorable <3
infinisynth said:
You looked kick ass in that joker makeup Rebecca. Good job!
deepshock said:
:3 You are amazing. This is amazing. Everything about this is great. :D
THE NUCLEUS!
I have found the nucleus of the affair!
For fuck's sake, is this why an in my opinion mediocre singer/songwriter gets so many hits every week?
She doesn't even look more than unremarkably fair.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
killer-corkonian said:
ma55ter_fett said:
esperandote said:
she looks so adorable <3
infinisynth said:
deepshock said:
THE NUCLEUS!
For fuck's sake, is this why an in my opinion mediocre singer/songwriter gets so many hits every week?
Some of us like her composing too.

Video Gone

Feb 7, 2009
esperandote said:
killer-corkonian said:
ma55ter_fett said:
esperandote said:
she looks so adorable <3
infinisynth said:
deepshock said:
THE NUCLEUS!
For fuck's sake, is this why an [/b]in my opinion mediocre[/b] singer/songwriter gets so many hits every week?
Some of us like her composing too.
Well fair enough, but seriously? Yours and those other ones were a select few. Very select. This thread is heaving with hopeless praise and offerings to the so-called goddess Mayes, said to dwell on high Mount Escapia.
And I guess I've given my two cents on the... music.

Skarlette

May 17, 2010
I don't know how, but after how many times watching this, I never even caught the Yahtzee jab! Be giggling for a while, now.

Really like how you went from character to character, that must have taken quite a few practice shots, and even more time editing them together. For a one-woman show, that's brilliant.

deepshock

I'm more here for the mainpage.
Oct 14, 2009
killer-corkonian said:
ma55ter_fett said:
esperandote said:
she looks so adorable <3
infinisynth said:
deepshock said:
THE NUCLEUS!
I think I may have failed to make myself clear in that quote. I was talking about the video and song together as a whole unit. There's nothing in that post that specifically has to do with her appearance, but the song itself is important, and that's what I was thinking about most when I said everything about it was great and that Rebecca was amazing. Hell, most of the time I played that video and then clicked away to another window so I could listen to the song while doing something else. That's not obvious from what I said, of course, but I just wanted to clarify my position because it's clear enough that I didn't -make- that clear enough, and for that I apologize.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Wow, this is amazing! Just popped in to watch the video having finally completed the game 100% (oh man, the challenges got pretty frustrating)

Good Job!

Furore23

Feb 9, 2010
That was really sweet. And I love Batman for the same reason: that deep down, he is just a person who never wants to see anyone else die. Rock on, Ms Mayes, your work is wonderful.

ZelosRaine

Sep 20, 2010
Another engrossing video with a thoughtful message. It was not until watching the video that the idea of subduing, not killing, enemies in a game like this actually struck me as a wonderful moment in gaming. At its core, this game and the idea of old-school superheroes in general has something wonderful. Here, indeed, is a hero: someone who refuses to compromise his principles and see the world in simple good=save/bad=kill dualism. Instead, justice has become a persistent fact and no simple outs (such as death) will be offered.